Bouncing Souls, Tim Barry, Gaslight Anthem

Aw man. That "New Brunswick Show" at the Roxy was the shit. Although I lost my keys there that night. That blew.

And I'm not sure I'd wanna go to this. A large portion of Souls fans tend to piss me off. No offense to any here, but they just fucking annoy me at shows.

No offense taken. I'm a huge Souls fan, but their core fanbase is really strange. It amazes me that a band that plays such poppy songs has such a strong following of crusty punks. Yes, that show was the shit. Lifetime blew everyone out of the water though.

On tour together and actually hitting a city near me (Pittsburgh). Fuck yeah, can't wait!

You should find me at this show and say hello. It won't be hard, I'll be with the obnoxious group of people in the 21+ section.

My friend Jeffy is a HUGE Bouncing Souls fan and the majority of my friends are at least casual fans, so there will be tons of us at this show taking over. I can't wait -- I'm mainly going for Gaslight -- the 'souls and Barry are just GREAT additions.

On tour together and actually hitting a city near me (Pittsburgh). Fuck yeah, can't wait!

You should find me at this show and say hello. It won't be hard, I'll be with the obnoxious group of people in the 21+ section.

My friend Jeffy is a HUGE Bouncing Souls fan and the majority of my friends are at least casual fans, so there will be tons of us at this show taking over. I can't wait -- I'm mainly going for Gaslight -- the 'souls and Barry are just GREAT additions.

I'll probably be in that section, too. I vaguely remember what you look like from the Davenport, I'll track you down.

I think I've been to three Bouncing Souls concerts...and have yet to stick around for the Souls. I'm a casual fan and want to see them but something has always come up. Very strange. This time shouldn't be a problem

I can see Gaslight and the Bouncing Souls (the NJ connection), Tim Barry seems the odd man out. I went to the Bouncing Souls, Lifetime, Ergs show a while back which was an odd bill, but all three are from New Brunswick, NJ, so it made sense. I believe Gaslight is also from New Brunswick.

how is that BS/lifetime/Ergs bill odd?

also, tim barry is in avail, who the souls played a lot with, so how doesn't it make sense with him playing?

this is the same day as converge in pittsburgh, so i'm torn. do i support a venue I detest but bands I really dig, or do I support a promoter I really dig and bands im not too crazy about...

Where are the shows at? I didn't even look.

I saw Converge at the Moose about 2 years back. Fun show...until some dude smashed a Yuenling bottle over the back of some kids head for (semingly) no reason. Kind of took the fun out of the show.

In all honesty ive only heard one Bouncing Souls song my whole life. This show in Chicago is going to be at the newly reopening Bottom Lounge. I might go because I like Tim Barry and The Gaslight Anthem.

Whoa, the Bottom Lounge is finally reopening? I never thought I'd see the day!

I'm also very surprised this show isn't at the Metro.

In all honesty ive only heard one Bouncing Souls song my whole life. This show in Chicago is going to be at the newly reopening Bottom Lounge. I might go because I like Tim Barry and The Gaslight Anthem.

Heisel, you wanna ride along to this show? I know you're not into Timmy B. or the Souls, but you're a Gaslight Anthem fan.

Heisel, you wanna ride along to this show? I know you're not into Timmy B. or the Souls, but you're a Gaslight Anthem fan.

Ride along to Chicago? I can't, I'll be on tour.