Sundowner "4152" on vinyl and LP release party...

"Four One Five Two" is finally coming out on vinyl. Probably in August.

But if you wanna get it early, you should join us for the record release show on July 9th:

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3712385

Red Scare Presents show, folks! Follow these turds on Twitter and get in the know:

http://twitter.com/RSpresents

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of my favorite records. Still never leaves my rotation. Anyone in Chicago want to grab me one at the record release?

Definitely an awesome record, but I wouldn't worry about a record release edition. Toby will say there will be a special edition out of 100 and then say he found 900 more for the "lulz." Not falling for that again. Either that or he'll say its a deluxe CD...

This is one of my favorite records. Still never leaves my rotation. Anyone in Chicago want to grab me one at the record release?

Definitely an awesome record, but I wouldn't worry about a record release edition. Toby will say there will be a special edition out of 100 and then say he found 900 more for the "lulz." Not falling for that again. Either that or he'll say its a deluxe CD...

Haha Toby is a funny motherfucker.

Oh give me a fucking break. I said that about the Menzingers LPs because there was all sortsa misinformation about the numbers and asshole collectors were already gouging kids for it on eBay. I SAID ALL ALONG THAT THERE WAS PLENTY COPIES TO GO AROUND.

Red Scare is known for NOT taking part in all the vinyl bullshit that you cryass collectors perpetuate on here. You're just straight up lying with the above comment.

Oh give me a fucking break. I said that about the Menzingers LPs because there was all sortsa misinformation about the numbers and asshole collectors were already gouging kids for it on eBay. I SAID ALL ALONG THAT THERE WAS PLENTY COPIES TO GO AROUND.

Red Scare is known for NOT taking part in all the vinyl bullshit that you cryass collectors perpetuate on here. You're just straight up lying with the above comment.

Hey I'm only paraphrasing jokes. No need to be upset. Besides you could just press one color of a record or have someone else do it. It wasn't the people on this board who originally said it was supposed to be out of 300, it was the official RSD guide sheet. People already got gouged because of that. Didn't need to participate in that either...people were excited to buy it anyway.

I don't get why you're calling me and others on here a cryass when we give you business and legitimize your label. I'm one of several who waited in line on RSD for bullshit like that. It wasn't my idea for you to pull attention getting stunts.

Don't post on this board if the truth hurts...