Sundowner "4152" on vinyl and LP release party...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh give me a fucking break. I said that about the Menzingers LPs because there was all sortsa misinformation about the numbers and asshole collectors were already gouging kids for it on eBay. I SAID ALL ALONG THAT THERE WAS PLENTY COPIES TO GO AROUND.

Red Scare is known for NOT taking part in all the vinyl bullshit that you cryass collectors perpetuate on here. You're just straight up lying with the above comment.

Hey I'm only paraphrasing jokes. No need to be upset. Besides you could just press one color of a record or have someone else do it. It wasn't the people on this board who originally said it was supposed to be out of 300, it was the official RSD guide sheet. People already got gouged because of that. Didn't need to participate in that either...people were excited to buy it anyway.

I don't get why you're calling me and others on here a cryass when we give you business and legitimize your label. I'm one of several who waited in line on RSD for bullshit like that. It wasn't my idea for you to pull attention getting stunts.

Don't post on this board if the truth hurts...

While I appreciate your support of the bands, I am replying to your post not because "the truth hurts" but because you are being dishonest with your description. If If it makes me an "asshole" to dispell misinformation about our releases, then so be it.

Like Dustin said, can't we all just be happy to have the LP? Every single time I do anything with vinyl, people get so fucking up in arms about pressing info and shit like that. I hate it.

Like Dustin said, can't we all just be happy to have the LP? Every single time I do anything with vinyl, people get so fucking up in arms about pressing info and shit like that. I hate it.

Yeah we all agree about Sundowner here, but I wouldn't get all bent outta shape over what people think. If labels press vinyl and don't play games then everyone will pretty much buy it and be happy. People will bitch about anything anyways. I would only worry about selling it, the rest will take care of itself.

Hey I'm only paraphrasing jokes. No need to be upset. Besides you could just press one color of a record or have someone else do it. It wasn't the people on this board who originally said it was supposed to be out of 300, it was the official RSD guide sheet. People already got gouged because of that. Didn't need to participate in that either...people were excited to buy it anyway.

I don't get why you're calling me and others on here a cryass when we give you business and legitimize your label. I'm one of several who waited in line on RSD for bullshit like that. It wasn't my idea for you to pull attention getting stunts.

While I appreciate your support of the bands, I am replying to your post not because "the truth hurts" but because you are being dishonest with your description. If If it makes me an "asshole" to dispell misinformation about our releases, then so be it.

So are there any tentative plans for this release? Variants?

4152 is the album I wish I wrote/recorded. I really can't wait.

You could always turn a fucking wrench for a living buddy. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...