Alkaline Trio Damnesia v.2

If you got the black vinyl and want to upgrade, email our customer service peoples. We will swap your order out and you'll be happy as a clam.

Vinyl, coozies, lighters, and the shirt we have approval to sell. But the coozies are really fucking cool if you like your beer in band merchandise.

www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records front page.

[image]

the yellow is out of 250 and can only be gotten from that store in the insane pack .

I'm pretty sure they mean only 250 are available in this bundle The band will also have some stock on tour.

500 yellow is from the band's summer tour & webstore.

500 beer brown from Epitaph's store.

HT will 500 of their own edition later in the year.

Black vinyl

That is the pressing info here, at least. same 1500 color as this addiction, which sold out wicked fast overall, just split between the band, a store, and our webstore.

the yellow is out of 250 and can only be gotten from that store in the insane pack .

I'm pretty sure they mean only 250 are available in this bundle The band will also have some stock on tour.

500 yellow is from the band's summer tour & webstore.

500 beer brown from Epitaph's store.

HT will 500 of their own edition later in the year.

Black vinyl

That is the pressing info here, at least. same 1500 color as this addiction, which sold out wicked fast overall, just split between the band, a store, and our webstore.

Thanks for the heads up!

i got the brown one. Seems more fitting for the album. I didnt see the lp buy itself so i guess i'm getting an alkaline trio lighter and coozie? Neat.

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=2403&cid=17

I didn't get the lighter because it added like 6 bucks to the shipping. And I'm definitely not doing the 50 + bundle to get the yellow..

i got the brown one. Seems more fitting for the album. I didnt see the lp by itself so i guess i'm getting an alkaline trio lighter and coozie? Neat.

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=2403&cid=17

I didn't get the lighter because it added like 6 bucks to the shipping. And I'm definitely not doing the 50 + bundle to get the yellow..

yeah i noticed that after i checked out. Damn my excitement haha. Hopefully when i see them in july theyll have the yellow lp and a neat shirt available. The main reason i want the bundle because its very rare for me to see a trio shirt i would actually wear.