PO: Saves the day :: DAYBREAK

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subtotal: $25.00 + S&H: $9.80 = Total:

$34.80

NOBODY else is fucking perplexed by this?!

like i said in the original post, the "Standard" version should just be the vinyl for $12.

I'm sayin'! Also, I'd like to think the majority of Saves The Day fans are now in the mid-to-late twenties and will simply put this EXCLUSIVE patch in a shoe box full of stickers and smashed theme park pennies and forget about it's existence entirely.

Also I believe this guy above me is a gypsy and he needs to gtfo.

Saw them last night in Palatine, and they played quite a bit of new stuff off of Daybreak and I have to say I'm really excited for the whole record.

I went too. I picked up the print they had. How did you like the venue? They don't have many shows, but it is one of the three bars in the area so I'm there a lot. I grabbed a setlist too cuz I'm a fanboy. I wasn't really feeling the new members.

I like the place, hate the name..this is the 2nd time I've been there its a fairly nice venue although the merch area/entrance way gets pretty crazy at times. I picked up the print as well it was a pretty sweet one.

What other show did you see? I went to Streetlight and that was a ton of fun. A lot of people moving. The name is meh, but it has been around for a while (new building though).

like i said in the original post, the "Standard" version should just be the vinyl for $12.

I'm sayin'! Also, I'd like to think the majority of Saves The Day fans are now in the mid-to-late twenties and will simply put this EXCLUSIVE patch in a shoe box full of stickers and smashed theme park pennies and forget about it's existence entirely.

/nodding head in agreement

+1 i lol'd

I like the place, hate the name..this is the 2nd time I've been there its a fairly nice venue although the merch area/entrance way gets pretty crazy at times. I picked up the print as well it was a pretty sweet one.

What other show did you see? I went to Streetlight and that was a ton of fun. A lot of people moving. The name is meh, but it has been around for a while (new building though).

I went to the Man Overboard/Transit show a few months back. I caught Streetlight up in Milwaukee though.

• 2 months later...

Just wanna rebump this since the about drops in about a month. Anyone pre-order it? I'm still on the fence. The only two places I know that have it are their website for 25 bucks the lp and a patch and the glamour kills website which is a gk std shirt and the lp. Not sure about this, I wasn't really into Under the Boards. Let's chat this fucker up.

Edit: Just saw that SRC will get it. I'll prob end up grabbing it there.

This album is not good. I didnt like the last 2 albums much either tho.

Figures, I was just listening to the two tracks they released off it, wasn't really digging either. UTB was full of bullshit and STA was decent but still had filler. As it's been said many times, their best days are way behind them. Maybe I wont pick this up.