Helms Alee: Weatherhead Vinyl 2xLP Pre-Order

http://www.amazon.com/Weatherhead-Helms-Alee/dp/B004XD04JW/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1307049033&sr=1-1

$21 on Amazon. I have Amazon Prime so $21 shipped is more than reasonable to me. Also, it seems like they are sending Amazon rare colors, as a few people have commented on the board saying they received a white copy of the new Cave In record, if that's your thing.

http://www.amazon.com/Weatherhead-Helms-Alee/dp/B004XD04JW/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1307049033&sr=1-1

$21 on Amazon. I have Amazon Prime so $21 shipped is more than reasonable to me. Also, it seems like they are sending Amazon rare colors, as a few people have commented on the board saying they received a white copy of the new Cave In record, if that's your thing.

I thought about it but I've had to return the last 3 records I ordered from them. I told them what was wrong all 3 times and they kept packaging them the same way every time.

Have heard this and seen the layout (which is fucking bizarre) and it's a pretty badass record.

But yeah, the $24 is a bit steep, even before shipping.

Will most certainly be picking it up from the band when they're on tour next month instead.

On a related note- how excellent is that tour going to be? Holy shitcakes...

Have heard this and seen the layout (which is fucking bizarre) and it's a pretty badass record.

Will most certainly be picking it up from the band when they're on tour next month instead.

Buffalo is a solid three hours away for me, but to see Torche on a Friday I might do it.

Buffalo is a solid three hours away for me, but to see Torche on a Friday I might do it.

I'm two hours from Buffalo (Syracuse) and I'll be at that one. It's at Mohawk Place. If you've never been there that venue is awesome.

I'm two hours from Buffalo (Syracuse) and I'll be at that one. It's at Mohawk Place. If you've never been there that venue is awesome.

The only two shows I've been to in Buffalo (that I can remember) were Black Angels/Black Mountain at the Tralf and Lightning Bolt at Soundlab. Mohawk Place gets good people.

Both the Tralf and Soundlab are great. Saw Torche at the Tralf with Boris a couple years ago and Torche fucking killed it there. One of the best times I'd seen them.

Saw both the Evens and Melt Banana at Soundlab. I think maybe Young Widows there once as well. Perfect size venue for a tight-packed 100-150 person show.

Mohawk isn't huge either, but has a really great punk bar vibe to it and it usually gets pretty wild there whenever I see bands there.

• 2 weeks later...