Archers Of Loaf - Icky Mettle ltd. ed. Repress

Merge officially announced and launched the pre-order for the repress on Icky Mettle.

From the press release:

------

Merge Records will reissue all four Archers of Loaf studio albums, starting with their acclaimed 1993 debut album Icky Mettle on August 2.

Re-mastered by Bob Weston and featuring new liner notes by Robert Christgau, Icky Mettle will come with bonus material including the entire Archers of Loaf vs. The Greatest of All Time EP as well as singles and b-sides from the Icky Mettle era. It will be available in stores beginning August 2 on CD, limited-edition blue vinyl and digital download. Reissues of Vee Vee, All the Nation’s Airports and White Trash Heroes will follow next year.

------

Total comes to $18.98ppd.

Link to entire press release:

http://www.mergerecords.com/blog/2011/06/archers-of-loaf-to-reissue-icky-mettle-on-merge-in-august/

Link to pre-order:

http://www.mergerecords.com/ickymettle

Psyched to finally get this without selling a limb.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got through the order page, and then saw ill be charged for this now.. instead of in august when it ships.

anyone know how limited this is? i just dont wanna wait too long on it while it sells out.

i bought "all the nations airports" and a few of the 7"s a couple years back through alias, and i'm pretty sure vee vee and white trash heroes stayed in print too. icky mettle is by far the toughest to find.

again, i'd kind of like to know how limited this is too, cause i can't drop the cash now, and would rather wait til my next pay check in 2 weeks

I've had Icky Mettle forever and I love it. A lot of their stuff stayed in print through Alias, right? Which albums have been OOP forever like Icky Mettle?

just this and vee vee.

alias still has everything else except maybe their 10" ep, i haven't checked in awhile.

i know all nations airports is still in print but i don't know if it's still a picture disc.

edit:

speed of cattle is also out of print, but thats a comp, right?

here's their list of stuffs.

http://www.aliasrecords.com/productlistLP.asp

I got the download emailed to me today when I pre-ordered the reissue (Even though I have the original, I love this record so much and wanted the Blue vinyl). Anyway, My download only has the songs from Icky Mettle, no bonus tracks, though it is mysteriously labels as "Disc 1."

Something tells me it's not going to end up being a 2xLP.

I got the download emailed to me today when I pre-ordered the reissue (Even though I have the original, I love this record so much and wanted the Blue vinyl). Anyway, My download only has the songs from Icky Mettle, no bonus tracks, though it is mysteriously labels as "Disc 1."

Something tells me it's not going to end up being a 2xLP.

or a single LP and a 2 CD package sexyness with b-sides and/or liveage.

• 1 month later...