Good Riddance a comp guide color re-press !

kinda crazy it was just a few years ago they were practically giving these away b/c they still had color copies left from the original run.

Sucks that I wasn't collecting then. They really need to press Operation Phoenix on color...and I'm probably the only one who feels that way.

kinda crazy it was just a few years ago they were practically giving these away b/c they still had color copies left from the original run.

Sucks that I wasn't collecting then. They really need to press Operation Phoenix on color...and I'm probably the only one who feels that way.

It is and it is expensive

http://www.popsike.com/Good-Riddance-Operation-Phoenix-White-LP-176-NOFX-Punk/260438650522.html

http://www.popsike.com/GOOD-RIDDANCE-Operation-Phoenix-white-vinyl-Lp/220323556848.html

http://www.popsike.com/GOOD-RIDDANCE-OPERATION-PHOENIX-LP-WHITE176-NOFX-punk/180512955007.html

Im still super happy that i was able to trade some LTJ and No Idea 7"s for the Ballads LP on Blue vinyl. My favorite GR album

Wow, I had no idea. Thanks. Yeah I don't have that kind of money. Wheres that color repress when you need it?

it always seems like just a few years ago, but it was prob like 10 now haha. they had a big sale of all kinds of leftover color.

this is my fave GR record tho.

You sure that wasn't for the Symptoms LP? I remember having tons of those leftover about 6-7 years ago. And the sale had Bracket Live Dive too right? Maybe Chix - Pink Razors also.

easily their best album.

i've had the black vinyl for over 10 years now.

it's been through hell, but it still plays fine.

This or Operation Phoenix?

this one.

i bought it at bills records and tapes in dallas back in like 99 or 2000?

they had operation phoenix in the same bin but i passed because i could only afford one of them.

edit after checking fats store:

i'm guessing O.P. is super rare now or something?

people shitting over coloured pressings is silly.

pretty sure moderne rebellion has stayed in print this whole time.

i guess everythings stayed in print this whole time.

whats so magical about fat wrecks colours anyway?

do they get you laid or something?

• 2 weeks later...