City and Colour - Tour Variants

As makeshift said, had trades worked out for this. Would've been a great release. That said, I do already have 2 copies of this album.

Yeah, but it was supposed to be a single LP limited to 300 units...That makes it so desirable...And I also asked my local record store to order it for me and they said they can do it...So no extra money for shipping. The list of arguments for this release is endless... ;D

As makeshift said, had trades worked out for this. Would've been a great release. That said, I do already have 2 copies of this album.

Yeah, but it was supposed to be a single LP limited to 300 units...That makes it so desirable...And I also asked my local record store to order it for me and they said they can do it...So no extra money for shipping. The list of arguments for this release is endless... ;D

Oh yeah definitely, would've been a great release. Real shame it's not happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard what is going on with the tour 10"s? I got my green US 10" but I am still waiting for the poster. I also ordered the European 10" and I still haven't got it or the poster. Does anyone have any new updates on what is going on with these? I figured that I would at least have the poster for the US one by now!

I'm missing 3/3 posters, 1/3 records and 1/3 sets of tickets (1 was will call only and just got one set for the last show I'm going to on Tuesday or Wednesday) and did you order tickets to a euro show and that's how you ordered that record? Without buying tickets you couldn't get the record.

i sent them another email and got this reply back this week:

Hi Yaro,

The merchandise company dispatching the City & Colour merchandise and they have confirmed that they will be re-dispatching all orders within the next week.

Please expect to receive your merchandise by the latest of next week .

Thank you for your patience in this matter.