City and Colour - Tour Variants

my trophies from last night:

[image]

the lps were cheaper (25€) but the singles were even more expensive (10€!)

also, i had the chance to talk to dallas for a few minutes. i asked him about the old alexisonfire records being repressed and he confirmed that theyll definitely be repressed (through dine alone) but it will take some time as they might remix and remaster them and make the whole package something more special.

[image]

also, i had the chance to talk to dallas for a few minutes. i asked him about the old alexisonfire records being repressed and he confirmed that theyll definitely be repressed (through dine alone) but it will take some time as they might remix and remaster them and make the whole package something more special.

10 € for a 7"

fuck

[image]

10 € for a 7"

fuck

and now we play the waiting game... seriously though reading this saved me a couple hundred

and now we play the waiting game... seriously though reading this saved me a couple hundred

exactly my thoughts! now i can stop worrying about ebay-prices

exactly my thoughts! now i can stop worrying about ebay-prices

yarostino - that's some nice stuff you got there! Can't wait for January, hopefully I can get my hands on those beauties too!

How was the show? Can't tell from the setlist but did he play mostly new stuff from Little Hell?

i think the tour variants will definitely last at least for this tour. they seem to have a limited amount of records out every night. when i passed the merch table after the show they had no records anymore and beforehand they had probably fifteen or twenty records in a box.

the show was great! the sound was great, dallas and the band seemed to have a lot of fun. heres the setlist:

found each other in the dark

waiting

grand optimist

as much as i ever could

weightless

day old hate

body in a box

what makes a man?

the girl

little hell

sleeping sickness

fragile bird

sorrowing man

comin home

sometimes

yarostino - that's some nice stuff you got there! Can't wait for January, hopefully I can get my hands on those beauties too!

How was the show? Can't tell from the setlist but did he play mostly new stuff from Little Hell?

i think the tour variants will definitely last at least for this tour. they seem to have a limited amount of records out every night. when i passed the merch table after the show they had no records anymore and beforehand they had probably fifteen or twenty records in a box.

the show was great! the sound was great, dallas and the band seemed to have a lot of fun. heres the setlist:

found each other in the dark

waiting

grand optimist

as much as i ever could

weightless

day old hate

body in a box

what makes a man?

the girl

little hell

sleeping sickness

fragile bird

sorrowing man

comin home

sometimes

note to myself:

grab a copy right at the beginning of the show tomorrow ;)

note to myself:

grab a copy right at the beginning of the show tomorrow ;)