City and Colour - Tour Variants

ok so i cant remember if theres been an extra thread for the green euro variant of little hell but heres some info i got in a mail from GreenHell:

apperantly its dallas' fault its got delayed so much. according to greenhell he stopped the sale (or even production? i dont know) of it because he didnt want the euro variant to affect the sales of the blue tour variant. and still nobody knows when its gonna come out.

thats not really the situation.. lets not start any rumors, and chalk it up to pre-orders being put up before all the details could be worked out

if thats not the truth then im sorry man, i just translated and copied what was written in the latest GreenHell newsletter. im not about starting rumors or anything!

thats not really the situation.. lets not start any rumors, and chalk it up to pre-orders being put up before all the details could be worked out

if thats not the truth then im sorry man, i just translated and copied what was written in the latest GreenHell newsletter. im not about starting rumors or anything!

I saw that, but couldn't work it all out. Haha. I really hope this doesn't all start getting messy with rumours from different parties n that.

I just want my fragile bird 7" that I'm waiting patiently for haha

The white? I think they're gonna be shipping them as of tomorrow. I remember Justin saying something about all the represses officially going up tomorrow :S

Ordered mine the day they went up, so I know your situation. haha.

i got a response from crowdsurge about the euro 10"s.....

We have looked into this query for you and we have been advised that there has been an issue with the City and Colour Merchandise.

We are looking into this and customers will be updated tomorrow regarding this.

i wonder what kind of issue that was

i got a response from crowdsurge about the euro 10"s.....
We have looked into this query for you and we have been advised that there has been an issue with the City and Colour Merchandise.

We are looking into this and customers will be updated tomorrow regarding this.

i wonder what kind of issue that was

So looks like them telling me (TWICE) that mine has shipped.........was complete and utter bullshit!