City and Colour - Tour Variants

Just got back from Germany. Good to see yaro in Cologne.

Got a Little Hell & Fragile Bird (10€ is ridiculous for a 7" though). Also got cd of the show which sounds great, and Stu gave me the setlist.

And yes, I can confirm Berlin was exactly the same setlist as Cologne, except that they swapped one (can't remember which, maybe day old hate) for one of Daniel's solo songs.

Just got back from Germany. Good to see yaro in Cologne.

Got a Little Hell & Fragile Bird (10€ is ridiculous for a 7" though). Also got cd of the show which sounds great, and Stu gave me the setlist.

And yes, I can confirm Berlin was exactly the same setlist as Cologne, except that they swapped one (can't remember which, maybe day old hate) for one of Daniel's solo songs.

my trophies from last night:

[image]

the lps were cheaper (25€) but the singles were even more expensive (10€!)

also, i had the chance to talk to dallas for a few minutes. i asked him about the old alexisonfire records being repressed and he confirmed that theyll definitely be repressed (through dine alone) but it will take some time as they might remix and remaster them and make the whole package something more special.

Gutted I couldn't stay after Cologne. We stayed after Berlin, but security were cocks and physically marched all 5 people waiting, away from the venue!

GREAT news about the old records. S/T definitely needs to be remixed and remastered! Kinda surprised Dallas even spoke about AOF to be honest. He seems abit pissed when ppl mention it atm.

my trophies from last night:

[image]

the lps were cheaper (25€) but the singles were even more expensive (10€!)

also, i had the chance to talk to dallas for a few minutes. i asked him about the old alexisonfire records being repressed and he confirmed that theyll definitely be repressed (through dine alone) but it will take some time as they might remix and remaster them and make the whole package something more special.

Gutted I couldn't stay after Cologne. We stayed after Berlin, but security were cocks and physically marched all 5 people waiting, away from the venue!

GREAT news about the old records. S/T definitely needs to be remixed and remastered! Kinda surprised Dallas even spoke about AOF to be honest. He seems abit pissed when ppl mention it atm.

yeah i figured he probably doesnt want to talk about aof so i asked him if hes ok with me asking about aof-related stuff and he said its ok haha

He was probably more happy you were polite about it and asked first instead of being a wank and acting like a 16 year old fan girl about it

yeah i figured he probably doesnt want to talk about aof so i asked him if hes ok with me asking about aof-related stuff and he said its ok haha

He was probably more happy you were polite about it and asked first instead of being a wank and acting like a 16 year old fan girl about it

Quite true. I can't wait for those. Hopefully they'll have new special edition packaging and be on coloured vinyl.

Already can't wait for London on 18th. Listening to cd of Cologne for 1st time atm :D

Quite true. I can't wait for those. Hopefully they'll have new special edition packaging and be on coloured vinyl.

Already can't wait for London on 18th. Listening to cd of Cologne for 1st time atm :D

i had the chance to talk to dallas for a few minutes. i asked him about the old alexisonfire records being repressed and he confirmed that theyll definitely be repressed (through dine alone) but it will take some time as they might remix and remaster them and make the whole package something more special.

Beyond stoked.

i had the chance to talk to dallas for a few minutes. i asked him about the old alexisonfire records being repressed and he confirmed that theyll definitely be repressed (through dine alone) but it will take some time as they might remix and remaster them and make the whole package something more special.

Beyond stoked.