City and Colour - Tour Variants

represses will be online october 18.

we're doing a garage sale type cleanout and will have a few surprises for it aswell.

as for the 10"s, again these arent a dine alone thing.. but

euro / black = #/50

usa / translucent green = #/150

canadian / purple = #/700

Euro only out of 50!? Holy shit!!!

Excited for this garage sale............Hoping for Missing, Death of Me, AOF - Aussie Tour 7" or some test presses (although highly doubt any of those will be there)

Now I am going nuts.

I'll be in Hamburg this Thursday and I do not want to wait another day to pick up both records...Damn.

I hope the LP is only 25 € in Germany. ;)

for once I am the lucky one here who got the record first ;) now if only my 10" would arrive..

Thanks for the photos Pol! Can't wait to pick these up in Germany on Tuesday. 30€ will be a little expensive in my opinion, works out about £26 for me as I got a great exchange rate, but they're normally £20 here :(

That said, I'll end up buying it whatever.

Thanks for the photos Pol! Can't wait to pick these up in Germany on Tuesday. 30� will be a little expensive in my opinion, works out about �26 for me as I got a great exchange rate, but they're normally �20 here :(

That said, I'll end up buying it whatever.

you are welcomed andy! I think the record will only cost about 25 Euros in Germany, in Switzerland everything is a little bit more expensive than in Germany!

btw.. you want to know what he played?

no they didn´t have the black vinyl of BMYL

City and Colour fans are some of the most obsessed collectors, that being said I found a copy of The Death of Me CD EP last week in my local shop for a whopping $5 (plus tax though)...anyone here wanty before I put on ebay this weekend....send me your craziest offers because I know this gets stupid money and I need some stupid money now to pay off the old Mastercard, too much spent on vinyl this year!

what about selling it for 5 bucks.. since you didn´t pay more for it?!

how does he know that the next person will just turn around & flip it ?