City and Colour - Tour Variants

Yeah man. Still missing one of my records that I had shipped standard and not expedited I guess but it's 2+ weeks later now

That sucks mate. I'm just really pissed that the Euro tour is almost over and outta all my mates that ordered the bundlefrom all round Europe (about 7 of us), I'm the only one that's received shipping confirmation, and still haven't received it.

Yeah the guy having his poster, having only ordered the poster is plausable.

Makeshift, mine said it was being distributed by MAM Logistics, and they only charged £2 for postage, so assumed it was being sent within the UK.

Has anyone else had any part of their Euro bundle, or a shipping confirmation?

Makeshift, mine said it was being distributed by MAM Logistics, and they only charged £2 for postage, so assumed it was being sent within the UK.

No shipping confirmation, but they told me upon request that it was sent out last tuesday

No shipping confirmation, but they told me upon request that it was sent out last tuesday

Same as me then. Hopefully they sent all of them out on the same day. After all, there are only 50 copies to send out.

I was able to get my tickets, but I had no options for any bundles. Lame. Missing out on the 10" ftw.

The band put a thing on the facebook and twitter mate, where you could type in your order reference for shows where there was no bundle option, and then you could order it there.

Thanks man, I didn't know about that. I'm not sure if my tickets have that info though, I went to the venue to get them and it doesn't appear that there's any order ID on any of my stuff. Ahhhh well.

ok so i cant remember if theres been an extra thread for the green euro variant of little hell but heres some info i got in a mail from GreenHell:

apperantly its dallas' fault its got delayed so much. according to greenhell he stopped the sale (or even production? i dont know) of it because he didnt want the euro variant to affect the sales of the blue tour variant. and still nobody knows when its gonna come out.

ok so i cant remember if theres been an extra thread for the green euro variant of little hell but heres some info i got in a mail from GreenHell:

apperantly its dallas' fault its got delayed so much. according to greenhell he stopped the sale (or even production? i dont know) of it because he didnt want the euro variant to affect the sales of the blue tour variant. and still nobody knows when its gonna come out.

thats not really the situation.. lets not start any rumors, and chalk it up to pre-orders being put up before all the details could be worked out