City and Colour - Tour Variants

http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.com/2012/01/munk-one-city-and-colour-philadelphia.html

Apparently the Philadelphia posters are limited to 10 per color and the one they sent me is limited to 5....wow

The limited ones are signed and numbered by munk one.

I manged to get one of the blue s/n from his site before they sold out.

The edition you have is part of a much larger un-numbered run. Still very kick ass though, and worth at least $30 new :D

he probably got a steal selling me fake shit haha although it does look like dallas' autograph from everything ive seen

he probably got a steal selling me fake shit haha although it does look like dallas' autograph from everything ive seen

I've never seen Dallas sign the heart like that - though I could be mistaken.

Little Hell on red vinyl

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160730116930&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:DE:1123

EDIT: I am not sure whether it was because of this post that I got smited twice today. I just found this on ebay. This is not my record and I am not a soulless record flipper!

Would have to be multiples. Only the 3 variants. And let's hope no new variants. Too many already and I thought I was getting a break for my wallet lol. Any word on this Justin?

I don't wanna have to scrounge for a final copy for my collection. I just completed it!

hasnt been discussed yet, i can't say for sure that it won't happen but i don't think its likely

Would have to be multiples. Only the 3 variants. And let's hope no new variants. Too many already and I thought I was getting a break for my wallet lol. Any word on this Justin?

I don't wanna have to scrounge for a final copy for my collection. I just completed it!

hasnt been discussed yet, i can't say for sure that it won't happen but i don't think its likely

More Moneen and less City and Colour!

Justin, do you think he'll do solo shows as well as Groovin The Moo fest? Cos it's a crappy festival since it doesn't come to my state! :P

Also I suspect there's no chance of any tour exclusives if he's only playing a fest?

Justin, do you think he'll do solo shows as well as Groovin The Moo fest? Cos it's a crappy festival since it doesn't come to my state! :P

Also I suspect there's no chance of any tour exclusives if he's only playing a fest?

Im in melbourne and am also hoping that he'll do a tour along side groovin the moo, i agree its a terrible festival.

More Moneen and less City and Colour!

+1 my good sir! Moneen definitely needs to be done! Shame those guys have just kinda disappeared, was really looking forward to hearing what direction they'd take on the next album.

haha... *wallet breathes sigh of relief*

Little Hell on red vinyl

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160730116930&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:DE:1123

EDIT: I am not sure whether it was because of this post that I got smited twice today. I just found this on ebay. This is not my record and I am not a soulless record flipper!

This dude declined an offer of $150!

He really wants to make some profit..

Little Hell on red vinyl

This dude declined an offer of $150!

He really wants to make some profit..

What!? What an idiot, I'd take that in a heartbeat. Wow.