City and Colour - Tour Variants

you're missing the point,

they numbered them out of /150. Overrun is listed at /165 at dinealonerecords.com/pressing.

The question you should be asking is,

Do you count to 165 and stop counting overrun there? (yeah lets not include number 166 or higher numbers if they exist)

There is no standard, USUALLY what I see happen is that you end up with 151/150, 152/150, etc.  Or if they know the exact amount of overrun they might go 151/165.  I have seen the odd time where they do what you're talking about and keep the overrun for the band, people at the label, etc.  But that's not too common in my experience.

The numbers aren't unknown, they just aren't exact because you rarely get EXACTLY what you order from a pressing plant...

gcarn,

why didn't you ever leave feedback for the math sheets demo?

Good question,

No reason at all.. For some reason I just don't too often remember to leave it.

It arrived in great time and shape, A+++ Seller :D

(Which reminds me  I should probably drop some feecback for my recent arrivals )

ya, ya,  seems your missing the point too.

Justin and dine alone keep very good records of every release and the overrun of every pressing and the DA/pressing page is proof of that, besides the Covers part 1, in my opinion.

so basically Justin just needs to update the info to: Purple = /166. Simple.

and what do you mean when you say, "I have seen the odd time where they do what you're talking about and keep the overrun for the band, people at the label, etc.  But that's not too common in my experience."

what was I talking about that you have seen?

Look at Justin's tradelist, they keep the firsts off the press for the band/label http://deadformat.net/tradelist/electricxcopper ,

Justin is #4 when it comes to his C&C records.

isn't there a standard? the standard being what the label says? isn't this, http://www.dinealonerecords.com/pressing/ , the standard?

watch Justin update the Covers Purple to /166 and in 5 months someone will come out of the woodworks with #167 or #172 for that matter.

Dude, who fucking cares this much? Let it go.

ya, ya,  seems your missing the point too.

Justin and dine alone keep very good records of every release and the overrun of every pressing and the DA/pressing page is proof of that, besides the Covers part 1, in my opinion.

so basically Justin just needs to update the info to: Purple = /166. Simple.

and what do you mean when you say, "I have seen the odd time where they do what you're talking about and keep the overrun for the band, people at the label, etc.  But that's not too common in my experience."

what was I talking about that you have seen?

Look at Justin's tradelist, they keep the firsts off the press for the band/label http://deadformat.net/tradelist/electricxcopper ,

Justin is #4 when it comes to his C&C records.

isn't there a standard? the standard being what the label says? isn't this, http://www.dinealonerecords.com/pressing/ , the standard?

watch Justin update the Covers Purple to /166 and in 5 months someone will come out of the woodworks with #167 or #172 for that matter.

there are 165. anything labeled above was an accident and means there is either a number from 1-165 missing or a number was written twice.

according to the dine alone pressing info site there are 895 on grey and 1298 on black vinyl on this first press.

I'm just hoping there are some grey copies left over. Left it too late to order :(

Justin, do you have any idea if there are leftovers that C&C could be putting up at a later date?