City and Colour - Tour Variants

Just received my shipping email. Hopefully there's no colour mix-up like some others have suffered.  Now I'm just waiting on shipping news for the new Monster Truck LP and my DA collection will be a little more complete! Most of the gaps have been caused by Dallas (AOF and C&C Variants) but I'm happy with the collection I've managed to put together so far!  Justin, any chance black copies of THATH will be available at Edgefest next week?

Just received my shipping email. Hopefully there's no colour mix-up like some others have suffered.  Now I'm just waiting on shipping news for the new Monster Truck LP and my DA collection will be a little more complete! Most of the gaps have been caused by Dallas (AOF and C&C Variants) but I'm happy with the collection I've managed to put together so far!  Justin, any chance black copies of THATH will be available at Edgefest next week?

monster truck will be available at their tent and dine alone will have copies of city and colour at our tent

tracy.. you have the worst luck with shipping. im sorry!

I know, eh? Oh well.. I'm just glad they're out the door. Real shitty part is that I just know they aren't going to leave them with the security guard at my building (like they're supposed to do with packages) and I'll have to wait an extra day and go out of my way to go pick it up (again). But I guess I've already waited this long, what's another week.

I ordered the vinyl bundle and got the Orange LP today, but no grey Thrift 7".  The poster/pins/t-shirt arrived about a month ago.  I let the store know...just an FYI if you ordered the bundle and are expecting the LP & 7" to ship together.

They shipped my Thirst 7" separate a few weeks ago...

As promised, photos of my collection:

http://imgur.com/a/zAX9u#0

(I forgot to put the Thirst 7" Black vinyl on the table, but remembered it when I took all the cover shots at the end)

Only 1 vinyl short of a complete collection:

Covers 1, 10" Green US Variant.

I was going to take photos of all the c&c posters too, but they're either framed up or in tubes and would be toooo lengthy to get them all out.

(I forgot to put the Thirst 7" Black vinyl on the table, but remembered it when I took all the cover shots at the end)

I was going to take photos of all the c&c posters too, but they're either framed up or in tubes and would be toooo lengthy to get them all out.

Looks awesome!! Great job

aren´t you missing the 3rd and 4th pressings of Sometimes, Bring Me Your Love & Little Hell? ;)

Awesome collection. Took photos of my Alexis/C&C/Other Side-Projects collection the other day too :)

Hate to be pedantic, but you're missing the Cooking Vinyl Euro press of "The Hurry and The Harm" ;)

The Pink Marble (or whatever it is) variant of BMYL is the nicest looking imo. Then The Orange THATH.