City and Colour - Tour Variants

Got my "limited" #/200 clear covers 1 today.... they have black specs all embedded in the vinyl, better than that, the amazing hand numbering of 205/200 and 206/200! WTF is that?!? Ive had it with the city and colour store, nothing but problems and crap service!

They don't press exactly 200 copies. There is always overage. Just be happy you have one and quit complaining.

Got my "limited" #/200 clear covers 1 today.... they have black specs all embedded in the vinyl, better than that, the amazing hand numbering of 205/200 and 206/200! WTF is that?!? Ive had it with the city and colour store, nothing but problems and crap service!

I totally thought this was clever satire until I read your next post.

Lol when you have problems you will know how I feel. Limited edition was a out and out lie

A lot of us have had problems, particularly UK folk such as myself who couldn't order the Orange THATH vinyl at first. Then, despite an order saying I was getting orange, I got clear as they only had 30 copies. Oh and covers part 1 cost more in shipping than the vinyl itself.

Just suck it up and enjoy the vinyl, like the rest of us do. As for limited being an "out an out lie", they ordered 200 and 221 were pressed, i'd say that's still pretty limited!

To say that something is limited to #200, it should be limited to #200. Done and done.

You clearly don't understand the pressing of vinyl. A company will never receive the exact number ordered, to cover any errors.

At the end of the day, it's about the music, not a number scribbled on the back of a piece of card!

Guest realtalk

Well then it should have been numbered out of #221 then. Its a lie plain amd simple. I do enjoy the one vinyl, the other is for a friend and hes pissed about it. Its just a dumb mistake on their part to put that it was limited to #200. They knew this way before even listing it on the site.

You and your friend obviously have no clue about record pressings.

Why is this guy still posting? On a side note I may be looking to sell my US and CA copies of the 10". Haven't decided yet but I'll come here before anywhere else as always. It's getting expensive when I really only care more about the LPs. Skipped on the 7"s and got the clear 10" just so I'd have at least one copy. I like the teal and yellow covers 7"a too much though to get rid of those, would only be looking at selling the 10"s as I don't play those copies. Thought I'd forewarn you guys, really been tossing around the idea, but it's only gonna happen for a good price that makes me get rid of them, shitty I know but it's the sentimental value.