City and Colour - Tour Variants

If anyone that's buying tickets to a Canada show would be so kind as to snatch me up one of those beautiful pieces of vinyl, I would appreciate it immensely. City and Colour is one of only two bands I collect variants for and I'd hate to miss out/buy tickets for a show I'm not going to. I have no problem compensating you for your trouble as well. Thanks y'all.

Got mine today #89

Did you receive your poster with the vinyl? I'm not sure why it's being shipped separately or if it's a pickup deal maybe?

I did not get the poster, though the vinyl was very well packed from the outside but had some room to bounce around inside. No damage to the actual record but the corners of the jacket have some battle scars, oh wells. I'm honestly hoping the poster is a pick up deal. Also, for those wondering the covers on the B- Side are The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down by The Band and Cowgirl In The Sand by Neil Young.

Did you receive your poster with the vinyl? I'm not sure why it's being shipped separately or if it's a pickup deal maybe?

I did not get the poster, though the vinyl was very well packed from the outside but had some room to bounce around inside. No damage to the actual record but the corners of the jacket have some battle scars, oh wells. I'm honestly hoping the poster is a pick up deal. Also, for those wondering the covers on the B- Side are The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down by The Band and Cowgirl In The Sand by Neil Young.

Cheers man. Fuck, I really want my Euro one now!

103 and 130, waiting on my other that i ordered, weird i got 1 of mine and the one my mom ordered but not the 2nd i ordered with my last set of tickets.

for the CA people!!! http://www.crowdsurge.com/cityandcolour/bundle/ have your order number and confirmation order and go get your bundles!!!! straight from their facebook page

I dig the pic of the canadian one. Hopefully US is nice. Can't wait to get mine. Did anyone get shipping confirmation for this before receiving?

Nope the record just showed up Priority Mail.

at least you get you record before the show..

I am going to the show this saturday.. and nothing has showed up until today