City and Colour - Tour Variants

He only does because he lives in Toronto! Makeshift, I think you and I have done extraordinarily well considering we don't live anywhere near Ontario <3

---

That and because Makeshift hooked me up. It's thanks to great people like the ones in this community that I have collected what I have.

I'd still pay a sweet $$ for a C&C test pressing..

If I had more money when those charity auctions hit. I'd probably consider dropping that much for one.

I was ready to drop like 4-5 on one and had no idea they'd bring what they did. Living in the states with no passport is a bummer for c&c and now the aof reunion lol. Fucking 'merica. One day we will complete ours as well :) I need more room on my bed to take a new collection photo but I'll wait until the DA covers 7" finally drops and the Christmas colors show up. Maybe I'll break the bank for the /45 by then if I see one...though I guess I can take the maybe out and just say I will break the bank to get it. I dunno what I'd do if I got a test ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New 7" Vinyl for the Niagara show:

ANNOUNCED: City and Colour with Metric, Jimmy Eat World, Serena Ryder and Yukon Blonde, taking over Niagara-On-The-Lake, Saturday JUNE 29 at The Commons @ Butler's Barracks National Historic Site.

Exclusive pre-sale begins tomorrow, February 26 at cityandcolour.ca/tour. Full details will come later today (including
links, times, options and passwords).

This will be City and Colour’s first performance in the Niagara Region since the release of his debut album, 7 years ago.

Public onsale begins Friday, March 1st at 10am EST at all Ticketmaster outlets, ticketmaster.ca or by phone at 1-855-985-5000.

--------

We will be offering a pre-sale exclusive at cityandcolour.ca/tour beginning tomorrow, Tuesday February 26th. The presale includes options to add a Meet & Greet package or limited edition 7” vinyl to ticket purchases. Full details will come later today in a separate post. (including links, times and passwords)

My Note:

I just hope there is no Meet and Greet limited vinyl this time.. I have enough variants to deal with as it is!

I hate all those tour releases for 2 reasons:

- Mostly it's pick up at venue

- We had one as Europeans on his big tour 2 (?) years ago but don't got anything on his support tour for Biffy Clyro (for which I'll travel to London to see him, only as a support act!). It's just getting way to expensive.

But for those die hard collectors; happy vinyl day! : )

New 7" Vinyl for the Niagara show:

ANNOUNCED: City and Colour with Metric, Jimmy Eat World, Serena Ryder and Yukon Blonde, taking over Niagara-On-The-Lake, Saturday JUNE 29 at The Commons @ Butler's Barracks National Historic Site.

Exclusive pre-sale begins tomorrow, February 26 at cityandcolour.ca/tour. Full details will come later today (including

links, times, options and passwords).

This will be City and Colour’s first performance in the Niagara Region since the release of his debut album, 7 years ago.

Public onsale begins Friday, March 1st at 10am EST at all Ticketmaster outlets, ticketmaster.ca or by phone at 1-855-985-5000.

--------

We will be offering a pre-sale exclusive at cityandcolour.ca/tour beginning tomorrow, Tuesday February 26th. The presale includes options to add a Meet & Greet package or limited edition 7” vinyl to ticket purchases. Full details will come later today in a separate post. (including links, times and passwords)

My Note:

I just hope there is no Meet and Greet limited vinyl this time.. I have enough variants to deal with as it is!

there will be a M&G vinyl.

JUST STOP IT DA, PLEASE </3

this is an artist thing, dine alone knows people want copies so we try to get a standard pressing going after the fact.

also - update on covers pt. 2, its in production.. coming soon!

there will be a M&G vinyl.

this is an artist thing, dine alone knows people want copies so we try to get a standard pressing going after the fact.

also - update on covers pt. 2, its in production.. coming soon!

I know =( not your fault Justin. I need to have a talk with Mr. Green *sigh*