City and Colour - Tour Variants

• 2 weeks later...

http://dinealonereco...p/news/view/387

City and Colour is set to release his Covers Pt 2 EP, available December 4, 2012 on Dine Alone Records.

The two song EP will feature a song originally by Swedish singer-songwriter Kristofer Åström (Official) from the band Fireside as its first track, with the second being from one of Dallas’ favourite Canadian bands, The Constantines.

NEWCITYANDCOLOUR-COVERS-PT2-COVER.jpg

Some updates on the covers 7"

NEWCITYANDCOLOUR-COVERS-PT2-COVER.jpg

quote:

"City and Colour has announced the release of his Covers Pt 2 EP, available December 4, 2012 on Dine Alone Records.

City and Colour’s Covers Pt 2 is the latest release from the Covers EP series, which features Dallas Green’s take on some of his favourite songs covered throughout his career. (The first of the Covers series came in the form of a limited-edition 10” vinyl only made available as part of special pre-sale ticket package in Canada, the US, and the UK.)

Track 1, originally by Swedish singer-songwriter Kristofer Åström from the band Fireside, is a song Green has been covering since before the first City and Colour album was ever released. The second track is one of Green’s favourite songs from one of his favourite Canadian bands, The Constantines, which Green has often performed live as well."

http://dinealonerecords.com/2011/index.php/news/view/387

• 3 weeks later...

yeah there was the 160 picture, but who knows, i dont know the person who has 60 and maybe it was an accidental mark or something that made it seem like 160, justin may know but the band did all the stuff for those so he may not as well

I'm 99% sure there were overs on all them.

Band released them but I ordered them and I believe they had DA catalogue numbers. I'm planning on updating the DA pressing page in the new year with everything using our catalogue numbers so ill update these.