The Commons @ Butler’s Barracks National Historic Site
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario

PRESALE DETAILS:

Start: Tue, Feb 26 @ 10:00 AM EST
End: Thu, Feb 28 @ 10:00 PM EST

LINK - http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004A599C305CD7
PASSWORD - cominhome

OPTION 1:
MEET & GREET Package ADD-ON:(limited to 25 total...1 per purchaser)
in addition to your purchased ticket, you will receive the following:
- 1 x (one) MEET & GREET with Dallas Green
- 1 x (one) 7” vinyl ~ Covers EP 3 (limited edition, exclusive pre-sale colour variant, song titles to be announced at a later date)
- 1 x (one) concert poster (18” x 24” screened print on metallic paper, exclusive M&G colour variant)
- 1 x (one) exclusive M&G concert laminate

OPTION 2:
VINYL ADD-ON:
in addition to your purchased ticket, you will receive the following:
- 1 x (one) 7" vinyl - Covers EP 3 (limited edition, exclusive pre-sale colour variant, song titles to be announced at a later date)

OPTION 3:
TICKET ONLY
This is for those that just want to buy a ticket without any addition add-on items

PLEASE NOTE: tickets purchased along with both the MEET & GREET and/or VINYL ADD-ONS are WILL CALL pick up only and 100% non-transferable. The credit card holder must attend the show and present credit card used for purchase to gain entry into the show. Photo I.D. must also be presented with the credit card upon entry to the Meet and Greet or claim vinyl. Meet and Greet Package items to be picked up at venue night of show upon entry to the Meet and Greet. Specific details pertaining to both the Meet and Greet and vinyl pick-up will follow via email, closer to the concert date.

It won't be tough to get. People will buy 5+ of the cheapest tickets, add the vinyl and then stick them up on eBay for $100 each. It always happens, especially with show exclusives. The only people who will win are the ones who put these on eBay. If you don't care what version you get, you wait until DA puts out a $7 one. But for us variant collectors these types of things are an absolute nightmare.

Possibly. I'd be willing to pay for an extra ticket with a viny add on if someones already goin to the show...they can sell the extra ticket. Just need someone to buy it in their name with their credit card then pick it up when they go to the show and ship the fucker to me. Probably would end up being cheaper than the ebay method.

Ok. I secured a Meet and Greet for myself. I also bought a ticket for my friend, with +4 vinyl addons.

One is for me (if it is different than the meet and greet), and the next 3 go to the first people who contacted me.

Andydrums

Makeshiftrigger

Yarostino

It will be $10 (cost) plus $16 for tracked shipping from Canada. I'll take the money after I have them in hand.

I might be able to get some more purchased in somebody else's name, but I'd need to arrange that with the person I'm taking.

Those would be more expensive .. $26 / $35 / $50 / $100 + shipping depending on how many people could confirm by the time the presale ends. .. (this factors in the cost of the unused ticket)

Tried to get two meet and greets, only ended up with one for the girlfriend!

Really wish they allowed 2 per order though...would of made things easier!

She should be pretty happy though.

I didn't notice you could add 4+ vinyl to each order, so I ended up buying a general admission ticket to get an extra vinyl ($75 for ticket+vinyl).

If someone wants the vinyl, just cover that $75 plus a bit for shipping the vinyl.

Ok. I secured a Meet and Greet for myself. I also bought a ticket for my friend, with +4 vinyl addons.

One is for me (if it is different than the meet and greet), and the next 3 go to the first people who contacted me.

Andydrums

Makeshiftrigger

Yarostino

It will be $10 (cost) plus $16 for tracked shipping from Canada. I'll take the money after I have them in hand.

I might be able to get some more purchased in somebody else's name, but I'd need to arrange that with the person I'm taking.

Those would be more expensive .. $26 / $35 / $50 / $100 + shipping depending on how many people could confirm by the time the presale ends. .. (this factors in the cost of the unused ticket)

Thank you so much!

Tried to get two meet and greets, only ended up with one for the girlfriend!

Really wish they allowed 2 per order though...would of made things easier!

She should be pretty happy though.

I didn't notice you could add 4+ vinyl to each order, so I ended up buying a general admission ticket to get an extra vinyl ($75 for ticket+vinyl).

If someone wants the vinyl, just cover that $75 plus a bit for shipping the vinyl.

Disregard the $75+ shipping, I just had them refund the purchase.

Looking forward to the vip package though!

Would anyone have any extra pre-sale vinyl available from the Niagara-on-the-Lake show?  I missed out on the pre-sale portion and they aren't available any more.  I would be able to pick it up from you at the show and pay you there, I will also give a little extra for your troubles.

Thanks!