Stealing Records from Hot Topic

I was at Hot Topic and I saw this genius method of theft protection. Someone took one of the anti-shoplifting tags that you put on a shirt and stabbed it through the center of the album cover, the holes in both records, through the back of the cover and then fastened the back piece.

They still wanted full price for the album.

[image]

[image]

[image]

WTF, what store was this at?

Come on, Travis. I don't want to see anyone get fired over this. Plus I think the girl there saw me taking the pictures!!

Me either, no one's going to get fired. I just want to talk to them and ask them to never do that again. Definitely not trying to get anyone fired. Just want to fix the situation.

I called HT to have them hold me a M,T&T Show LP when it was first released, when I got there I saw it on the floor behind the counter under a bunch of shit, some of it looked heavy. The coners of the gatefold were bent and overall the presentation left something to be desired. Maybe they don't know though? Maybe they thought it was a calendar?

Come on, Travis. I don't want to see anyone get fired over this. Plus I think the girl there saw me taking the pictures!!

Me either, no one's going to get fired. I just want to talk to them and ask them to never do that again. Definitely not trying to get anyone fired. Just want to fix the situation.

As much as it would suck to get fired for this they are pretty much damaging the product. Who knows if they might have accidently clipped the records and cracked them.

I wouldnt buy even at a discount

The Galleria at Roseville, Roseville CA