And Hot Water Music is now on...

This is actually pretty cool. Personally not a big fan of most of the music Rise releases but that label sells a lot of fucking records and Craig is a really good dude. Its not like HWM is gonna start using autotune and electro loops and tour with Attack Attack and Asking Alexandria just cause they signed to Rise.

This is actually pretty cool. Personally not a big fan of most of the music Rise releases but that label sells a lot of fucking records and Craig is a really good dude. Its not like HWM is gonna start using autotune and electro loops and tour with Attack Attack and Asking Alexandria just cause they signed to Rise.

Completely true, still kinda surprised that Epitaph didn't make this work. This just seems right up their alley this lately.

Side One Dummy missed the boat on this one!

This wouldn't have been nearly the surprise that Rise is.

Thought Epitaph would have handled this. So I'm guessing they finally aren't recording with Brian at Salad Days? Either way you look at, it's refreshing and I'm excited to hear new HWM.

But still weird as fuck...

What's wrong with Brian at Salad Days?

You're also not the first person I heard this from...

I find it funny that people are weirded out by HWM signing with Rise cause they have screamo bands on their roster and saying they are suprised they didnt sign with Epitaph who have recently had bands like Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, I Set My Friends on Fire, Alesana, Bring Me the Horizon...

I understand Rise is almost all screamo bands but this new HWM album will sound exactly same no matter what label releases it.

Thought Epitaph would have handled this. So I'm guessing they finally aren't recording with Brian at Salad Days? Either way you look at, it's refreshing and I'm excited to hear new HWM.

But still weird as fuck...

What's wrong with Brian at Salad Days?

You're also not the first person I heard this from...

Nothing. I love Brian's work, and the last few HWM records have been quite solid. I just think it would be refreshing with a new musical vibe if they recorded elsewhere for once. What wrong wit dat?

I find it funny that people are weirded out by HWM signing with Rise cause they have screamo bands on their roster and saying they are suprised they didnt sign with Epitaph who have recently had bands like Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, I Set My Friends on Fire, Alesana, Bring Me the Horizon...

I understand Rise is almost all screamo bands but this new HWM album will sound exactly same no matter what label releases it.

Not to get all genre defense warrior, but I wouldn't call ny of the bands you listed screamo...

Not to get all genre defense warrior, but I wouldn't call ny of the bands you listed screamo...

The genre is irrelevant, the point is both labels have pretty much the exact same type of bands but in 2011, that is what is considered "screamo"