MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Yeah, not real. You can go ahead and breathe man.

never said I couldn't breathe...I've been waiting patiently for however long this is taking soooo I'm good...

I'm gonna go back to just lurking these boards you guys are such elitist over sensitive dickbags...frigg off, big time

No one's being elitist people are just letting you know that TOYPAJ has been pressed before, and that Hipster is messing with you...

Yeah, not real. You can go ahead and breathe man.

never said I couldn't breathe...I've been waiting patiently for however long this is taking soooo I'm good...

I'm gonna go back to just lurking these boards you guys are such elitist over sensitive dickbags...frigg off, big time

[image]

It has nothing to do with me being an elitist at all. TOYPAJ has had numerous pressings, which he obviously used in that picture.

I just took a picture with Such Gold and my Dustin Kensrue record. Does that make you think that MTS put that out and I just got it today?

i dont see why people are taking shots at SRC now, they sell vinyl from all different bands and all diffferent record labels, they have nothing to do with it

they not only decided to associate themselves with this joke of a label but also to act as a facility for RJ to launder records through and fuck over his customers even more.

LOL at calling the board "elitist over sensitive dickbags." You're just dumb and gullible dude.

dumb for thinking this might actually come out today...sure, but you know nothing else about me so don't call me dumb....

Yeah thats quite obvious to everyone, and did not need to be said

you guys really are uptight...

and apparently it wasn't; vegetable whatever core guy obviously fell for it.

I honestly have nothing to say to that, and not because you have a valid point, but because its just so mind numbingly stupid