MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

then d-rose better stay healthy!

s'aa'ight though. OKC BABY! #BRINGTHETHUNDER

O man, basketball playoff convo in a vinyl thread with a wrestling gif...is this heaven? #Iwishtheknicksdidntsuck

Sadly, the owners spent all their money on this pre-order and not on the team. Figured he could flip them for more money.

#EspeciallysinceitsredemptionnightforTHEBULLS

Yea i know, ive been a big knick fan for the past decade and its so frustrating. I hated how the entire country went nuts over jeremy lin when the knicks got arguably 2 of the top 10 players in the league last year and no one cares but this asian kid get a double double a week in a row and the world goes nuts. #AmericansLoveAnUnderdog

Well congrats on Anthony's 42 pointer on Sunday. It made me sick. We had them on the ropes, and that mustache wielding, head-band wearing bastard couldn't MISS behind the arc.

Not tonight though... no, not tonight.

then d-rose better stay healthy!

s'aa'ight though. OKC BABY! #BRINGTHETHUNDER

O man, basketball playoff convo in a vinyl thread with a wrestling gif...is this heaven? #Iwishtheknicksdidntsuck

I find it's best to treat the Knicks like a recovering addict, I just take it one day at a time... hoping tonight won't be a relapse.

Yea i know, ive been a big knick fan for the past decade and its so frustrating. I hated how the entire country went nuts over jeremy lin when the knicks got arguably 2 of the top 10 players in the league last year and no one cares but this asian kid get a double double a week in a row and the world goes nuts. #AmericansLoveAnUnderdog

Well congrats on Anthony's 42 pointer on Sunday. It made me sick. We had them on the ropes, and that mustache wielding, head-band wearing bastard couldn't MISS behind the arc.

Not tonight though... no, not tonight.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this description of Carmelo. It sums him up so well. +1

Mike, I liked you up until I found out you were a Knicks fan.

I take back my +1.

seriously....This much NBA discussion and only one pic of Shaq....Fu-Cking-Let-Down

birdwell, it scares me how much you talk about Shaq. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've seen you post something without referencing Shaq in months.

Honest question: Do you masturbate while thinking about Shaq?

Hahaha, I was gonna mention that every post I've seen from that dude in this thread is "needs more Shaq." Worst part is that I don't think he even contributed any Shaq.

seriously....This much NBA discussion and only one pic of Shaq....Fu-Cking-Let-Down

birdwell, it scares me how much you talk about Shaq. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've seen you post something without referencing Shaq in months.

dude....seriously....doesn't everybody fantasize about Shaq when they masturbate???

additionally, as mentioned previously....i just don't have the internet savyness to find the fun Shaq pics and gifs.....so why should I do the work when somebody else can do it?....this is america after all

finally.....HAVE YOU LISTENED TO SHAQ-DIESEL??? HAVE YOU??? fucking gold

dude....seriously....doesn't everybody fantasize about Shaq when they masturbate???

additionally, as mentioned previously....i just don't have the internet savyness to find the fun Shaq pics and gifs.....so why should I do the work when somebody else can do it?....this is america after all

So what you're saying is you don't understand how to google something, and you pleasure yourself to an enormous ex basketball player...interesting

So what you're saying is you don't understand how to google something, and you pleasure yourself to an enormous ex basketball player...interesting

what I'm really saying is....GO LISTEN TO SHAQ-DIESEL.....

My Rhymes Flow Like Pee-Pee Comin' Out Your You-Know-What Or Maybe Some Dookie Diarrhea Comin' Out Yo' Butt

GOLDEN, FUCKING GOLDEN

in all honesty, I don't care for Basketball, but everything Shaq does makes me laugh

edit: and I'd rather laugh than watch a bunch of lurkers whine and complain about RJ missing another release date as if it's news....it's what the dude does, it shouldn't come as a surprise.....and if we're going to discuss Basketball, why not discuss the greatest, the one and only Shaq