MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I don't really think they're being stand up at all. They chose to partner with him and set the April 10th release date.

I'm guessing they saw an easy way to make money with all those stupid Blink 182 represses he's doing and now they're ending up getting fucked with this one.

* edit for spelling

From SRC's facebook:

"We cannot keep customers money for a product we no longer have info on. Also David I dont even have a TOYPAJ order in SRC under your name. If you ordered from MTS directly that has nothing to do with us."

So I guess the refunds their issuing are only for the orders purchased through them. I thought they said previously they took over MTS's mailorder? Now they claim that orders through MTS have nothing to do with them. This is getting more and more interesting.

SRC Just said this.

"We cannot keep customers money for a product we no longer have info on. Also David I dont even have a TOYPAJ order in SRC under your name. If you ordered from MTS directly that has nothing to do with us."

So it sounds like they are wiping their hands clean of this and refunding everyone who ordered this through their site. If someone ordered from MTS they have to wait to hear from King Douche RJ himself.

SRC Just said this.

So it sounds like they are wiping their hands clean of this and refunding everyone who ordered this through their site. If someone ordered from MTS they have to wait to hear from King Douche RJ himself.

Doesn't that sound like RJ has kept SRC updated about as well as he's kept us updated?

[email protected], [email protected] were the two someone said before. But here's every other e-mail I can find on their site

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Also, maybe someone already said this, but it appears RJ deleted his Twitter and Facebook or at least changed his names on both to something I can't find.