MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

there is no doubt in my mind that im moving there. that place is incredible.

had i not been getting laid all weekend, i probably wouldve blown my load at the canals.

there is no doubt in my mind that im moving there. that place is incredible.

had i not been getting laid all weekend, i probably wouldve blown my load at the canals.

No shit! Let's be best friends!

The city is fucking awesome. It's big and small at the same time. Downtown is artsy enough and easy to get through once you learn which streets go North and which streets go South.

You'll like the Fountain Square area. That's where all the hipsters roam about. Not that you are a hipster...

i mean, i pretty much am.

we went to first friday, and the art community is incredible. definitely something i need to get in on if i even want a chance at being successful.

but its just such a beautiful place- everythings landscaped well, theres no trash..

plus its cheap as hell! $13 to see the celtics play?? WITH a hot dog and soda???

plus its cheap as hell! $13 to see the celtics play?? WITH a hot dog and soda???

Seriously?!?!

Two years ago they had a fan appreciation night where tickets were $5 to a Pacers game. They STILL couldn't pack the place.

I think it's awesome they're having a good season, but I think they're just too boring to watch. No superstars. No drama. Yawn fest.

O man, basketball playoff convo in a vinyl thread with a wrestling gif...is this heaven? #Iwishtheknicksdidntsuck

#EspeciallysinceitsredemptionnightforTHEBULLS

Yea i know, ive been a big knick fan for the past decade and its so frustrating. I hated how the entire country went nuts over jeremy lin when the knicks got arguably 2 of the top 10 players in the league last year and no one cares but this asian kid get a double double a week in a row and the world goes nuts. #AmericansLoveAnUnderdog