MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

This is awesome. And it's not like a million people didn't warn everyone about MTS sucking fat nuts before they ordered this. So people kinda told you so. If whoever has held out for this long, and still thought that they were going to get shipped today, you are a huge idiot.

At least this makes me feel better for taking 2 weeks ocassionally to ship out orders, when we're slammed.

Hopefully this "label" will finally die off

Why don't we all poop in bags and send them to MTS?

Look about 10 pages back. This has already been covered. We've moved onto Scalabrine. Keep up, man.

Man I really can't miss a day of this thread.

Well in other news SRC says:

"Definitely not shipping today. I will have some sort of update today"

still cool with me though?

It's like finding out your girlfriend thinks Ben Affleck is dreamy. You lose a little respect for her, but you have to wait a few weeks to break it off.

So yeah, for now I guess we're cool, Ross.

So if Ross is your girlfriend what does that make me?

And to the guy that mentioned the Spurs.. pshhh

It's like finding out your girlfriend thinks Ben Affleck is dreamy. You lose a little respect for her, but you have to wait a few weeks to break it off.

Mike, I haven't touched you the way I've touched Ross.

You're just that girl in my physics class that I thought was cute until I saw her outside of class, out from under that poor fluorescent lighting.

And I guess that makes birdwell that young teacher that is kind of hip, but then makes a joke one day that a few people laugh at, so he keeps telling it over and over again, until nobody thinks he's hip anymore.

(I love you birdwell)

naw dude, trust me....I've never been hip, not on this board, not outside of this board.

in related news.....if you guys had owned/listened to Shaq's Shaq-Diesel album, you would probably understand where I'm coming from....it's a game-changer

Mike, I haven't touched you the way I've touched Ross.

You're just that girl in my physics class that I thought was cute until I saw her outside of class, out from under that poor fluorescent lighting.

Well at least I'm the girl from physics, not the girl you meet at a bar and then take outside and see in natural lighting...

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':njly0p95]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':njly0p95]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

There's only one player in the NBA I care about.

[image]

My girlfriend has a signed Scal jersey. How did I get so lucky?

A girl I knew in high school's uncle is Doc Rivers and she went to a finals game in Boston back in 2010 and met most of the team. However, she rudely refused to get me a Scalabrine autograph or jersey. I was pissed.

"For now"...I see how it is casey, i see how it is

Just giving you a hard time, girl... Just like I will again later tonight. (sexy wink)

"For now"...I see how it is casey, i see how it is

Just giving you a hard time, girl... Just like I will again later tonight. (sexy wink)

The release might be canceled...

Shop Radio Cast

We are not a label. We are a store that sells records for various record labels. If the label does not follow through it is beyond our control. We cannot control the manufacturing of this title. However on a positive note in a shitty situation we will refund you immediately. We sincerely apologize but that is the most we can do in a situation like this. We will be refunding everyone for TOYPAJ just please be patient. The email should be sent out very soon.