Fenix TX s/t Repress 3 colors

dave, i will probably be emailing you shortly about printing some 12" inserts that you will probably hate me for.

Word up.

I don't hate anyone. This board never does cease to amaze me though.

Tempting sometimes to licence some stupid crap like this for real just to make a quick buck, pay off debt, get 50 test pressings etc.

If I ever stooped to the level of repressing crap like this, I would just throw in the towel first.

To each their own, I'm a huge Bjork and Mazzy Star/Hope Sandoval fan..

Now that's great music right there! No sarcasm...big Mazzy Star fan myself.

Check out Hope Sandoval's solo stuff. Even better than the Mazzy Star stuff. For some reason she never keeps her stuff in print though, some of her older stuff goes for a ton of $ on cd format. Get it on I tunes or something. Really great stuff, I have a ton of respect for her. She still plays quite often as well.

Now that's great music right there! No sarcasm...big Mazzy Star fan myself.

Check out Hope Sandoval's solo stuff. Even better than the Mazzy Star stuff. For some reason she never keeps her stuff in print though, some of her older stuff goes for a ton of $ on cd format. Get it on I tunes or something. Really great stuff, I have a ton of respect for her. She still plays quite often as well.

I've been meaning to for the longest time but never did for some reason. Now that you've brought it up...and recommend it...I'll definitely get off my ass and do it. Thanks Dave!

they just reissued all of the mazzy star records on 180 earlier this year i think... i picked up among my swans, and the one with fade into you

Yeah I picked em all up as well, they were like 25 bucks or something if I remember correctly..

Hope Sandoval never keeps her solo cds in print though. She needs somebody like me to keep her stuff in print! 8-)

Nothing on vinyl either, that's something I would actually be intersted in licencing is Hope Sandoval. She's on a small indie label, might not be difficult at all?