Weezer Cruise

Guest admin1338560633

that lineup is incredible in any venue. kind of bummed id have to spend upwards of a grand to check it out.

but it would be real awesome if all the money randomly became available to me.

It looks like the cheapest you can really get away with is about $599 per person + the port fees..

If you do a four-person room it's only $499 a person -- they discount passengers start at the 3rd per room to only $399 each, so you can split the difference.

Also, if you pay in full upfront, you get 5% off the total.

the only time I've seen Weezer Ozma opened, wish I had a real job and made real money

Getting paid in wampum for installing screen doors on submarines just doesn't seem to be doing it for you anymore?

dude....seriously....exactly what it feels like....though I usually tell people i get paid in Styrofoam Packing Peanuts

I mean, i work 70ish hours a week and make 15K a year, no benefits, no vacay/sick leave......i'm moving though....maybe i can find a better job in another city

edit: I also don't have the option of sitting down, and usually don't get a lunch break...only if it's slow and I can sneak one in

I also hope my situation improves

Getting paid in wampum for installing screen doors on submarines just doesn't seem to be doing it for you anymore?

dude....seriously....exactly what it feels like....though I usually tell people i get paid in Styrofoam Packing Peanuts

I mean, i work 70ish hours a week and make 15K a year, no benefits, no vacay/sick leave......i'm moving though....maybe i can find a better job in another city

edit: I also don't have the option of sitting down, and usually don't get a lunch break...only if it's slow and I can sneak one in

I also hope my situation improves

Wow dude. Nobody in America should live/work like that. Best of luck on job searching!