RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

Maybe Mixtapes nagged Jeff enough and they got signed to RFC?

That would be pretty weird since they signed to Victory.

Really!? Wow I didn't even know this. That seems strange on the end of Victory considering the bands they've been signing recently. Interesting. Best of luck to them they're an awesome band.

When you guys guess what we are announcing it makes me realize how much cool shit we have coming up. 2 tigers jaw releases, new daylight, new seahaven, our compilation, cstvt full length, we are everywhere 10", endless represses, tons of shit that's not announced, fuck!

So when does the standard subscription numbers get posted?

PS Setting money aside now for TJ represses since the two worlds one should be coming up soon, the split won't be out till fall I think

Standard subscriptions and Deluxe should all start shipping friday, if for some reason that doesn't happen they will ship when we said they would, on the 25th. But I'd bet Friday :)

Two Worlds will be soon, it was ordered a while ago and the jackets are done. Split and S/T will be in before fall.

Maybe Mixtapes nagged Jeff enough and they got signed to RFC?

That would be pretty weird since they signed to Victory.

;D

i meant that you used her picture without permission.

but in all seriousness my wife is just really (whats the word to use here) conservative? if there are even boobs in a movie it pisses her off. but thats just her. still cant wait to hear the songs.

if she gets upset by a picture of fuzzed out breasts on a record sleeve, you joking about those breasts belonging to her on an internet messageboard probably isn't a great idea.

but in all seriousness my wife is just really (whats the word to use here) conservative? if there are even boobs in a movie it pisses her off. but thats just her. still cant wait to hear the songs.

My fiance is like that. Though she had gotten much better in the last year or so.

My fiance is like that. Though she had gotten much better in the last year or so.

Damn. My girlfriend and I rarely watch movies that don't have nudity in them.