RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

Why doesn't he just send the 7" separate? I mean our first order was 2x7" and we paid $25 for shipping?

7" shipping w/ delivery confirmation is $2.89 x 5 = $14.45. So that leaves $11.55 to ship a shirt, slip mat, and box. I'm moving soon and all I want is the 7" the Slipmat/Shirt are going to my little brother as a late X-mas gift.

Yeah I just don't understand how the shirt, slip mat, and box weren't already done well before Christmas of 2011 since thats when the project was supposed to be done. I understand life emergencies and stuff, but I feel like all that should have been done like 10 months ago.

Regardless I'm looking forward to the end product.

Why doesn't he just send the 7" separate? I mean our first order was 2x7" and we paid $25 for shipping?

7" shipping w/ delivery confirmation is $2.89 x 5 = $14.45. So that leaves $11.55 to ship a shirt, slip mat, and box. I'm moving soon and all I want is the 7" the Slipmat/Shirt are going to my little brother as a late X-mas gift.

He? You mean me? The last person to respond to this thread? Why didn't you just email me asking us to send you the 7", I would have had no issue doing that, but I am assume you see the difference in workload/cost of shipping in doing that with one person, and 200.

Shipping these is going to be wildly expensive and some are going to cost more than what they were charged. A majority of the shipping prices will end up coming very close to being exact, some will go a few dollars under and some will go a few dollars over.

Yeah I just don't understand how the shirt, slip mat, and box weren't already done well before Christmas of 2011 since thats when the project was supposed to be done. I understand life emergencies and stuff, but I feel like all that should have been done like 10 months ago.

It's a long story. Almost every item has been done for a long time though.

I posted that they were being put together and shipping ASAP, and that's still the case!

The reason I am defensive is because multiple times you've posted completely unnecessary posts in this thread just to be negative. I've answered questions, given updates, said what's happening...

Remember when we sent you all a free Tigers Jaw flexi for no reason? No one focuses on the positives. :(

Everyone is free to go through any and all posts in this thread, and they will see I have not been negative or unreasonable. I'm not a 16 year old with Sauconys and mosh shorts trolling people on here. I also haven't blown up your inbox or this thread with "WHERE IS MY FUCKING ORDER?!?!" I know people who run labels and mailorders (and Shooks recorded late) so I have been patient. My posts for the last 2+ months are asking about updates along with others (which isn't unreasonable considering the 7"s were done) and "Yep" and "wow" aren't really worth getting upset over. Its a message board after all.

The bonus 7" was nice. Thanks.

yo! these will confirmed be shipping at the end of the month! Everything looks awesome.

I posted that they were being put together and shipping ASAP, and that's still the case!

The reason I am defensive is because multiple times you've posted completely unnecessary posts in this thread just to be negative. I've answered questions, given updates, said what's happening...

The end of the month was confirmed 8 days ago.

This exactly. Sometimes vinyl can take longer, especially when a band records late, but I'm bothered by the fact that I'm waiting because of the tshirt, box and slipmat which should not have taken a year to produce.

He? You mean me? The last person to respond to this thread? Why didn't you just email me asking us to send you the 7", I would have had no issue doing that, but I am assume you see the difference in workload/cost of shipping in doing that with one person, and 200.

Shipping these is going to be wildly expensive and some are going to cost more than what they were charged. A majority of the shipping prices will end up coming very close to being exact, some will go a few dollars under and some will go a few dollars over.

The workload of running a label and doing a subscription series? Also a bit disappointed that after the fact you let people order these and have it all shipped at once and pay less shipping, but didn't offer that to everyone else

It's a long story. Almost every item has been done for a long time though.

What's the story?

Whoa, chill out everyone. Who is seriously dying to get this 7"? Its a fucking record. Go outside, find a girlfriend, listen to at least one other variant of everything you own multiple colors of.

I've been waiting, too, but I know shit gets in the way, and fucked up when you run a record label. Good god, you're mostly all impatient whiny babies.

At the very least, Jeff has been comunicating whats been going on - maybe not as much as you'd like, but, really, who gives a fuck what you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this:

The comments for your order are: Hello all! We are currently putting the

last shipments together and hope to have them all in the mail by next week.

If you haven't sent us your shirt size, PLEASE do that ASAP.

Thank you for being patient and we hope everyone is excited about receiving

the last shipment. Perhaps we will find something cool we can throw in for

everyone for the wait. Thanks! -Jeff

Sounds like we might get some extra freebies for being patient, sounds good to me!