FUNFUNFUNFEST 2011 (6)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking hell....i can't commit to tickets because I don't have a job yet....so i have no clue whether or not i'll be able to get off for this....or worse yet have a job then....but holy fucking shit this line-up looks amazing....so Kid Dynamite and Paint It Black are playing, why not just round it out with Lifetime?

What photo?

it was the scene where jaws comes out of the water as richard dreyfuss is throwing chum out into sea. where he sees jaws and says "we're gonna need a bigger boat"

I gotcha. Have you seen that they're saying tickets are going fast? I'm too broke right now, but I really wanna try and catch that student discount.

Grabbed a PIP ticket. Anyone got good info on record stores/good food/good bars, etc... in Austin? Hit me up if you wanna grab a drink down there, I'm gonna be looking to get wild.

not from ATX...but there's an insane amount of great food places and great bars....Waterloo for records, i'm sure Cheapos is great, never been though...i honestly think you'd have to try and find bad food or a bad bar

Grabbed a PIP ticket. Anyone got good info on record stores/good food/good bars, etc... in Austin? Hit me up if you wanna grab a drink down there, I'm gonna be looking to get wild.

not from ATX...but there's an insane amount of great food places and great bars....Waterloo for records, i'm sure Cheapos is great, never been though...i honestly think you'd have to try and find bad food or a bad bar

...and this is why i love austin. november can't come soon enough.