Hot Water Music to release "Live In Chicago" 3xLP

Got mine in today. The vinyl is gorgeous, but the post office took some frustration out on the package in transit. Nothing that makes it unplayable, but the bent up corners are all I see when I look at it. No big deal though, spinning it now and it sounds great. Gonna get a picture with the three records and all the seven inches.

Got mine in Cali today. Looks beautiful, sounds great. Normally i hate when more than 1 LP arnt in a gatefold but i really like the bare bones packaging on this.

Also, i've always enjoyed the lyric etchings on HWM releases.

b722b4302eb111e299af22000a9e29bc_7.jpg

Their Op Ivy lyrics on Caution are one of my all time favorite record etchings.

It's been two weeks today since I ordered mine. I live in California, having never ordered from No Idea before is this a usual amount of time it takes to arrive for California residents?

I'ts not unusual for an order to take 10-14 days to get here via Media Mail. Var said back on the 10th that they were shipping steadily.

Mine showed up on Saturday but I couldn't pick it up from the Post Office until today. It looks great and I cannot wait to listen to it when I get home. Unfortunately, the jacket got pretty beat up in the shipment. Hopefully I can get a replacement :(

Second time in the last few weeks this has happened. It's very disappointing. This was how my copy of Apocryphon arrived recently: http://imgur.com/a/5YJ50

Mine showed up on Saturday but I couldn't pick it up from the Post Office until today. It looks great and I cannot wait to listen to it when I get home. Unfortunately, the jacket got pretty beat up in the shipment. Hopefully I can get a replacement :(

Second time in the last few weeks this has happened. It's very disappointing. This was how my copy of Apocryphon arrived recently: http://imgur.com/a/5YJ50

Man, im no reader but does that luminous orange sticker say "Please bend the shit outta me"?

Id be pissed too. Unfortunately we have to learn to live with it sometimes in this game.