Hot Water Music to release "Live In Chicago" 3xLP

I'm still trying to track down a Flight test. Just managed to track down a Caution test, which is nice.

Nice, indeed. I picked up the flight test recently from a post on the trade/sale page. The others ones pictured (old fuel, caution, and doghouse f&c) I got on eBay over the years. A some no division would be sweet. One sold on eBay years ago...

Hey Var if I wanted one of each color is that possible ? I'm not a HWM conpletionist or anything but this would be pretty sweet to attempt

Sure, you just have to watch the site / sign up for the mailing list so you know when new colors arrive. At the moment we have gold and blue. More will follow on an as-needed basis. We're not making six versions at the same time.

Nice, indeed. I picked up the flight test recently from a post on the trade/sale page. The others ones pictured (old fuel, caution, and doghouse f&c) I got on eBay over the years. A some no division would be sweet. One sold on eBay years ago...

I have a No Division test and I'm happy I do!

I also have a test pressing if anyone wants to step. Not step like a step party where you dance in a particular way with a group of people. And not step like fight me. The other kind of step. The more friendly kind where you just sold your NOFX record on eBay and are feeling all pumped up and want to peel off a slice of your newfound fortune and mail it to me. Speaking of which, I have an "Errorism" on white vinyl. I suppose I'd also trade it for original Gauze albums. The ones you don't have either, haha!

I like coffee.

I also have a test pressing if anyone wants to step. Not step like a step party where you dance in a particular way with a group of people. And not step like fight me. The other kind of step. The more friendly kind where you just sold your NOFX record on eBay and are feeling all pumped up and want to peel off a slice of your newfound fortune and mail it to me. Speaking of which, I have an "Errorism" on white vinyl. I suppose I'd also trade it for original Gauze albums. The ones you don't have either, haha!

I like coffee.

there's only one test i want, and that's that samiam/jaw...well you know. been wanting that one for years.

• 4 weeks later...