This Charming Man LP is done

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just going by this but who knows...

"The pressing is 333 on black vinyl, 667 on brown vinyl. Due to copies going directly to coop members, the band, and XoXo who released the record originally, there will only be around 70 copies on black and 500 copies on brown for sale."

I think that more means the employees/people who ran/run the label are getting copies.

I have added a few more black. I held back a few to be sure we dont have a situation where too many check out at once. I dont know if we all remember record store day? Regardless, if you missed act fast NOW.

Also I highly doubt there will be any boxes of the black copies found later. I dont have any info on what the band and labels will be doing with their copies. All I know is this is a one time pressing and its going to sell out fast

I have added a few more black. I held back a few to be sure we dont have a situation where too many check out at once. I dont know if we all remember record store day? Regardless, if you missed act fast NOW.

Also I highly doubt there will be any boxes of the black copies found later. I dont have any info on what the band and labels will be doing with their copies. All I know is this is a one time pressing and its going to sell out fast

got one thanks so much ! you guys always hook it up

This release is extremely limited due to the fact that this will be 1 of the final 2 Vinyl Cooperative releases. The pressing is 333 on black vinyl, 667 on brown vinyl. Due to copies going directly to THE OLD LP AUCTIONS I HAVE EVERY WEEK, there will only be around 70 copies on black and 500 copies on brown for sale.

Fixed