Online Pizza Delivery

I am drunk. Important way to preface off this post.

Tried to order pizza from the new chain pizza joint in town, Toppers.

They seriously just never delivered pizza. So weird.

So I then decided to get it delivered from the local guys. Pizza delivered.

I don't understand why the new guy would fuck me over. Doesn't make sense. Whatever though. Anyone ever had Topper's pizza in their town?

Something could be that much worse than Dominos? Them and Papa Johns are just straight up terrible. Pizza Hut is good once in a blue moon.

I think I have cheap taste buds, because domino's and pizza hut are my top pizza places (other than breadeaux pizza's cheese sticks... delicious...)

that said, little ceasar's isn't good and totino's is crap (I'm not even sure that it's pizza), and that's about as cheap as "pizza" gets

for chains, little ceasar's $5 hot and ready's are great for price/taste value (but only when cold, doesnt taste very good warm in my opinion).

i prefer to stick with one of the 6 local establishments in my tiny town.

sidenote: did online delivery once with a group of friends, idk where from, and it was pretty darn handy, haha.

I don't know if it's just a Chicago thing but there's no way I'd order a pizza from any of the above mentioned places. Yeah it's cheaper but there are a ton of coupons from local places. This place is like a minute away from me, http://joespizzausa.com/. And they're open till 2am.

well duh its a chicago thing. you obviously have better choices.

Something could be that much worse than Dominos? Them and Papa Johns are just straight up terrible. Pizza Hut is good once in a blue moon.

I think Buffalo is blessed with amazing pizza on every corner. These types of places are few and far between, luckily.

I would imagine Chicago and NYC are the same way.

I think Buffalo is blessed with amazing pizza on every corner. These types of places are few and far between, luckily.

Remember Zeddies (sp?)? biggest slice of pizza I've ever seen in real life. Pizza Junction is my new fave when I'm there.

I ordered pizza online once from pizza hut. i just ordered a plain cheese pizza. they called me 5 mins later to tell me that i forgot to add toppings to my order. dumbasses.

I have to say after living in Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse and now Wisconsin(which is surprisingly close to Chicago) NY pizza is far far far superior to Chicago pizza...just saying.

Remember Zeddies (sp?)? biggest slice of pizza I've ever seen in real life. Pizza Junction is my new fave when I'm there.

I ordered pizza online once from pizza hut. i just ordered a plain cheese pizza. they called me 5 mins later to tell me that i forgot to add toppings to my order. dumbasses.

one time I ordered half extra cheese, half pepperoni or something... guess what happened!

if you guessed "the side with pepperoni came without /any/ cheese", you'd be correct!

• 2 weeks later...

one time I ordered half extra cheese, half pepperoni or something... guess what happened!

if you guessed "the side with pepperoni came without /any/ cheese", you'd be correct!

this is fucking hilarious

this is fucking hilarious