Transit - Listen and Forgive Vinyl

Are they just really slow at sending confirmation e-mails, or did my order not go through.

I had the same problem the last time (which was the first time) I ordered something through MerchNow. It actually still says my order is open, even though it's from August 24th, 2010. I thought maybe their dates were wrong, so I checked the order and it was for those TIH Kid Dynamite records last year, which I definitely got.

I still have orders 'open' from over a year ago that I definitely received. I think they are horrible at updating stuff.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':drw0i6pk]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':drw0i6pk]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Great. Another record I'd love to own, but due to a shitty "Mega Bundle," I won't be ordering. I bitch about it every time. Usually think about it, and end up ordering a few days later and get suckered into buying another shitty T-shirt, poster, sticker, whatever. But a CD copy.....really? What the hell do I need that for if I'm buying the record. I guess I'll just wait till I see the band live, or maybe a Hot Topic or something.

Great. Another record I'd love to own, but due to a shitty "Mega Bundle," I won't be ordering. I bitch about it every time. Usually think about it, and end up ordering a few days later and get suckered into buying another shitty T-shirt, poster, sticker, whatever. But a CD copy.....really? What the hell do I need that for if I'm buying the record. I guess I'll just wait till I see the band live, or maybe a Hot Topic or something.

That's what I'm going to do. They'll be here with NFG in a few months, and I'll just pick it up there.

I mean I think in this case the bundles aren't too terribly priced. I looked at it this way vinyl at a show about $15, Shirts usually between $15 and $20, 7" around $5 at that point the El Jefe poster is just an added bonus. I mean at a show you're talking about $40 for all the stuff I just listed so overall I dont mind paying for the bundle.

They are offering the vinyl (the higher pressing /1000) by itself for $15 plus you can always just get the record from ShopRadioCast for even cheaper.

Wow, now I am really confused and still don't know what to do. Sure there is a risk that single orders get cancelled.

Back when they put up preorders for the Man Overboard - The Absolute Worst 7", you could only get white vinyl in a bundle, too.

I asked them, whether it is possible to order the rare colour only. In their answer they stated not now, but maybe later, if the colour does not sell out with the bundles.

I hope they do the same this time as well.

If you mess around with the URLs, you can actually add in either of the Man Overboard or Transit LPs/7''s separately. I did that for Transit, but still bought the most expensive bundle from MOB. It really is worth the price, and I loved everything in the bundle for once.

That seems so sketchy haha, but I'm gonna give it a shot. Worst case they cancel my order.

Can you post links of the MO 7" and rarest variant of the LP? I've been messing around with the URL but can't find the links for those.