PO: Into it. Over it. - Proper (out Sept 27th)

I just listened to this band for the first time because they are opening for TITR on Saturday and doing an acoustic instore with them too.

It's actually pretty good! Haha! Is this their best?

Also someone sell me a black. 

And what kind of merch do they have on tour?

This is his first real cohesive record, so it is the best release, but not necessarily the best songs. Glad to see another person turned on to him.

I just listened to this band for the first time because they are opening for TITR on Saturday and doing an acoustic instore with them too.

It's actually pretty good! Haha! Is this their best?

Jealous that you get to see them/him with TITR, should be an awesome show.

But as other people said this is probably the best written/produced full length of his.

But I have listened to the Koji Split so many times and was the first material I heard from him.

But 52 is such an amazing record and the concept of the record is blows my mind.

So buy all of this stuff. He probably will have proper, 52 weeks, and the Stay A head of the Weather 7".

Over the past few months I've seen many tweets from Evan, so I think IIOI/Koji is officially out of print (and he doesn't have any more copies), Proper is getting low and on it's only press, and 12 Towns is out of print as well. So if you want them, better grab them before they're hard to find.

Over the past few months I've seen many tweets from Evan, so I think IIOI/Koji is officially out of print (and he doesn't have any more copies), Proper is getting low and on it's only press, and 12 Towns is out of print as well. So if you want them, better grab them before they're hard to find.

Grabbed Twelve Towns and the Koji split of a board member today for a pretty fair price without ever having listened. This is a risky move, I'm trusting you guys ;)

He was awesome and a super nice guy.

He mentioned to me he knows all about all of us crazy VC people.

He only had Proper on clear, which I bought. He mentioned it will be repressed, but 52 weeks will not be.

He will be recording a new album this year. Sooner than later. May or not be on No Sleep.

I saw Koji about 3 weeks ago on the acoustic basement tour. And that night he said he sold his last copy of the 2nd pressing of the split. That record will be a hot commodity as IIOI and Koji get bigger.

• 2 months later...

Just FYI, in a response to an ask on Tumblr No Sleep said they are repressing the IIOI/Koji split and Proper. So those may surface in the next couple of months.

Here's a list of everything that is being repressed by No Sleep right now:

- Only Boundaries
- IIOI/KOJI
- Never Come Undone
- Separation
- Suburbia
- Proper
- Drug Church
- Adventures