AVA Presents LOVE Live

i can't imagine how terrible this will be...but was curious as to how close the closest theater playing this would be (figured it'd be Atlanta or Nashville) and was shocked to find one here in town and one in my hometown.

I was the biggest Blink-182 fan from Middle school through early college, still hanging on to the B-Train...and always like Tom's songs more so than Mark's...the second I heard that first single from AVA i felt like somebody kicked me square in the dick...so terrible, so so terrible

you guys....seem....surprised about this though. you really didn't see that one coming before shelling out that cash?

I dunno dude, I guess I was just holding out hope that maybe something good could come out of AVA... but I was soooo wrong

I wasn't the only one that got duped though...the fucking theatre was packed...

I'm not really suprised that it was bad, just that it was worse than my already low expectations...

let's keep in mind that Tom Delong, to my knowledge, has never produced or made a film....and the closest he's come to doing any of this is people filming him for music videos or the Urethra Chronicles....your first endeavor into the world of film probably shouldn't be broadcast nation-wide if your only audience is a bunch of teeny-boppers more than willing to shell out mom and pop's money...as utterly horrific as the music this band makes, I can't imagine how anybody would think that a full-length feature film that involves this band would be anything less than rotting dog vomit that's landed on a dried up cow patty...

also, let's keep in my mind that i really love Blink-182...but this band fucking gags on sacks full of boners

then again...if I had his fame and money all based on a sophomoric pop-punk band that hit it big....I might actually believe that I was that great, and that people misunderstood my "art"...and might attempt a serious musical project...and regardless of how good or bad this project is, i had a wide fan base to eat it up....I might actually think that I could do anything........anything, including but not limited to, wasting a shit-load of my not-so-hard earned money on making a feature length film

let's keep in mind that Tom Delong, to my knowledge, has never produced or made a film....and the closest he's come to doing any of this is people filming him for music videos or the Urethra Chronicles....your first endeavor into the world of film probably shouldn't be broadcast nation-wide if your only audience is a bunch of teeny-boppers more than willing to shell out mom and pop's money...as utterly horrific as the music this band makes, I can't imagine how anybody would think that a full-length feature film that involves this band would be anything less than rotting dog vomit that's landed on a dried up cow patty...

also, let's keep in my mind that i really love Blink-182...but this band fucking gags on sacks full of boners

Yeah, you're completely right...shame on me for hoping this could be good and getting fooled by the cool trailers....shame on me for dropping 30 bucks of my money (not mom and pops...haha) on this garbage...

I guess sometimes you take a gamble and lose...

I definetly lost...two hours of my life and 30 bucks....

Fuck...

Yeah, you're completely right...shame on me for hoping this could be good and getting fooled by the cool trailers....shame on me for dropping 30 bucks of my money (not mom and pops...haha) on this garbage...

Fuck...

Fuck...

that sucks man...I've definitely taken my share of gambles and lost, so you're not the first or only person to have that misfortune. All I'm saying that the odds were heavily, heavily, brutally heavily stacked against this being anything but a fat, lethargic, failure of an endeavor.

Fuck...

that sucks man...I've definitely taken my share of gambles and lost, so you're not the first or only person to have that misfortune. All I'm saying that the odds were heavily, heavily, brutally heavily stacked against this being anything but a fat, lethargic, failure of an endeavor.