Native - Wrestling Moves on Vinyl (coming soon)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally. every time i saw this band i would ask their mercy guy if he knew of any plans for this in regards to it being pressed and he kept saying he wanted to do it and wanted to do something along the lines of three colors/1000 of each color. and then he kept saying "vinyl"

so thank you topshelf for being the ones to release this instead.

finally. every time i saw this band i would ask their mercy guy if he knew of any plans for this in regards to it being pressed and he kept saying he wanted to do it and wanted to do something along the lines of three colors/1000 of each color. and then he kept saying "vinyl"

That same merch guy told me he was thinking about getting Native baby bibs and infant onesies printed for tour

well i spoke to him about it for a second time a few months later and he said that he was pretty pissed about the fact that topshelf picked it up because he really wanted to do it. this happend a few hours after he tried stage-diving which resulted in him getting hurt and carried outside by two people

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah he told me this as well at Krazy Fest. Very excited for this release.