new tattoo appresh

I've always kind of been iffy about band tattoo's too, but I think I want to get a piece of John from Portugal. The Man's art done. I love his stuff, and the band has a been a huge influence on my life the past few years.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a photo from last night - new ink on my left forearm. Sugar skull from Young Widows "Old Wounds" cover.

He's working on the light blue, all the other colors are done. He did an amazing job, tons of fucking detail! The outline took a little over an hour and a half alone. 4 hours total.

Done by Colby @ Blue Flame Tattoo in Raleigh, NC

[image]

im a big fan of apple products.

also, a friend of mine who is a tattoo artist wanted to tattoo one apple logo for each of the original colors of the original logo. i opted for the blue and she and most of my other friends got the rest of the colors. she has a picture somewhere where all 6 of our tattoos are photoshopped into looking like the old logo.

i was a much bigger apple fan when i got it compared to now, but no regrets, its all about good memories, thats what matters.

if i got a tat on my heel tomorrow afternoon before work- would i have any chance of making it through a 6 hour work day wearing shoes, and standing the whole time?

if i got a tat on my heel tomorrow afternoon before work- would i have any chance of making it through a 6 hour work day wearing shoes, and standing the whole time?

though idk if you'd make it or not, pain wise.. but definitely wouldn't be a good idea for the sake of the quality of the outcome of the tattoo

Yes, try not to do anything on that day, just sit and relax.

I got this one done in May or June or something. It's my first tattoo.

[image]

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I dig your tattoo man! Not sure what it's from or if it's just random, but I like how each has it's own square, and that it's not just one big square cut into four, a simple factor but it stands out (:

Yes, try not to do anything on that day, just sit and relax.

I got this one done in May or June or something. It's my first tattoo.

[image]

that is really great! Is it from something, or have any special meaning?

I could be wrong, but it looks like the symbols for the classical elements: Earth, Wind, Fire & Water.