new tattoo appresh

Where do you guys think is a good place for a really small tattoo? I've never had a tattoo before and there are two bigger pieces that I want done so right now I just want to get a small 45 adapter probably behind my ear to get used to the sensation before I get my more expensive pieces.

Wow this is AMAZING. Phenomenal artist and amazing content. :)

thanks for the kind words, i love it. it was done by Curt Baer at Championship tattoo here in redding. some of you might now him as the guitarist fromt set it straight/dangers/till death yadda yadda yadda.

www.myspace.com/championshiptattoo

www.myspace.com/curtbaer

I was just browsing through this thread and this artists is epic when im ready he'll be definatley one I call

don't do a behind the ear first. you want to make sure you've got an idea of where you're going in life before you get neck ink.

I figured behind the ear was kind of concealed, maybe I'm wrong. I want a full sleeve eventually but the reason you listed is why I haven't started working on them yet. I want to open up my own screen printing business in which case it won't matter where I have tattoos but I've held off for now in case things go sour and I wouldn't be able to get it up and running.

don't do a behind the ear first. you want to make sure you've got an idea of where you're going in life before you get neck ink.

I figured behind the ear was kind of concealed, maybe I'm wrong. I want a full sleeve eventually but the reason you listed is why I haven't started working on them yet. I want to open up my own screen printing business in which case it won't matter where I have tattoos but I've held off for now in case things go sour and I wouldn't be able to get it up and running.

Unless you've got ears that make Obama and Prince Charles laugh at you shit wont be covered enough for most work.

Unless you've got ears that make Obama and Prince Charles laugh at you shit wont be covered enough for most work.

sound advice, thanks dude. I'll just save the cash for one of the bigger pieces. I'm not really sure where else a small tattoo.

Guest kevinb

What can I say? I like BBQ...

Looks like someone is cold in that second pic ha ha.

but the artist did an awesome job, great sleeve