La Dispute - Wildlife PO

got a yellow/clear

I get this everytime I try to check out:

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount.

i was getting this too when i had that free digital download card or whatever added so i took it out and it was fine. could be a coincidence or it helped?

This Harder Harmonies download won't complete for some reason!

Says the archive is damaged for me. It's probably because I picked media mail instead of priority.

lol

i wanted to pick up the hoodie but it was an extra 12 bucks for shipping since it requires you to use priority mail. bummed because i wanted the hoodie.

also garrett at no sleep was super helpful when i emailed him about my order(s). he told me to reorder everything together and then he would cancel my other orders. refunded money within like a minute and i was able to pick up the deluxe, b&c separation, and atlantic/pacific. even though it only saved me a few bucks on shipping was nice he helped me out.

Think they would have this record on tour? I'd be seeing the Oct. 11th date...it's released on the 4th, but I'm kinda worried they might not have the vinyl...I had the same situation with that panic/fun split, and they didn't have it on tour.

It seems likely they will have it. Lately, all No Sleep releases have been in hand in time for release, and the band have had them as well (Balance and Composure comes to mind).

Think they would have this record on tour? I'd be seeing the Oct. 11th date...it's released on the 4th, but I'm kinda worried they might not have the vinyl...I had the same situation with that panic/fun split, and they didn't have it on tour.

It seems likely they will have it. Lately, all No Sleep releases have been in hand in time for release, and the band have had them as well (Balance and Composure comes to mind).

Awesome! Thanks for the word. Don't think they'd be sold out that early, anyway, if they don't have them in person. Cannot wait for the show! I'm ready for another headlining tour, though...

Awesome! Thanks for the word. Don't think they'd be sold out that early, anyway, if they don't have them in person. Cannot wait for the show! I'm ready for another headlining tour, though...

and there's always time for a repress, but its a little early to be thinking/talking about that.

totally ordered dark red/clear, with a wife album. now those guys sounds crazy!