La Dispute - Wildlife PO

they play shows here with good opening bands, so i go see them. they play the same set list pretty much every single time. after a while i feel like the lyrics were stolen from a thirteen year old girl's diary. i just don't get the hype. it's just my opinion on a message board. feel free to get even more pissed about nothing.

they play shows here with good opening bands, so i go see them. they play the same set list pretty much every single time. after a while i feel like the lyrics were stolen from a thirteen year old girl's diary. i just don't get the hype. it's just my opinion on a message board. feel free to get even more pissed about nothing.

Tell the truth. You're secretly really pissed off that La Dispute won't open for Sum 41.

haha so what. this band is from the town i currently live in and after seeing them a million times i'm sick of them. get over it.

You like Sum 41.

hah...

Derek Whibley is such an ass...I was really dissapointed when reading the article about All Killer in the last Altpres...I loved that album when I was younger and the fact that he basically writes it off and says all the songs mean nothing and that they just wrote them as fast as they could so they could drink, do drugs and live like "rock stars" really makes that album worthless to me

And that documentary on Screaming Bloody Murder was pretty fucking stupid as well...the dude is...what...over 30 now and is still trashing hotel rooms and studios...get fucking real

/rant

me liking a cliche pop punk band doesn't change the fact that i just don't like La Dispute anymore. if this new album resembles anything off of the self titled 7" than i'll check it out. but if not, i'll stick to just not liking them.

You like Sum 41.

hah...

Derek Whibley is such an ass...I was really dissapointed when reading the article about All Killer in the last Altpres...I loved that album when I was younger and the fact that he basically writes it off and says all the songs mean nothing and that they just wrote them as fast as they could so they could drink, do drugs and live like "rock stars" really makes that album worthless to me

And that documentary on Screaming Bloody Murder was pretty fucking stupid as well...the dude is...what...over 30 now and is still trashing hotel rooms and studios...get fucking real

/rant

i totally agree with all of this and i haven't really liked anything since chuck. but anyway, aknf is in my current wants because i'd rather just have an original pressing for nostalgia and before it gets repressed.

When it directs to paypal this keeps popping up for me "Error Message

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount." anyone else have this problem?

it gave me a weird error message when i tried to remove the deluxe edition from my cart, so idk what's going on.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':pfat8xy6]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':pfat8xy6]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');