La Dispute - Wildlife PO

fuckkkkk. i wonder if la dispute is gonna take a page out of touche's book for the photo book thingy.

There's no way they would spend that much up front for this. Especially with such a small run.

well i guess this is stupid but is the main reason that the TA was $20 and this is $50 basically due to the fact that DW made 2000 and NS is making 250? (besides having a little tote bag/cheap posters/a cheap sticker/ and a stencil

There's no way they would spend that much up front for this. Especially with such a small run.

well i guess this is stupid but is the main reason that the TA was $20 and this is $50 basically due to the fact that DW made 2000 and NS is making 250? (besides having a little tote bag/cheap posters/a cheap sticker/ and a stencil

It's not the main reason, though it does become cheaper per order to make something like that because the main printing costs are up front and the same no matter the amount where as the materials are much cheaper. Though I can guarantee you that no sleep's profit margin is much much higher than deathwish's regardless.

Yeah it should be there. Email them and they'll sort it out, or PM me and I can up it for you :)

turns out i clicked the wrong 'add to cart' button, i was on this thread trying to look for the mailing list coupon code and went back and used the one at the top that didn't include the download. i emailed them. i'll let you know if they can help. thanks for the offer! :D