10" clear innersleeves

As far as I know, these are about the only game in town:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/o5-10-100-Plastic-Record-Inner-Sleeves-Made-Japan-/400192101643?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5d2d4edd0b#ht_1431wt_1037

There's another type on eBay but I would avoid them because they're too small.

I have been waiting and waiting for either Square Deal or MoFi to make these. Hopefully it happens one day.

Yea, my 10"ers are the only records that don't get fancy treatment. Everything else gets a nice inner sleeve and a real outer sleeve. These guys get freezer bags with the ziplock cut off.

Same deal here. The 7's and 12's get cleaned and brand new inner and outer sleeves. I haven't been able to find anything to do the same for my 10's.

Yea, my 10"ers are the only records that don't get fancy treatment. Everything else gets a nice inner sleeve and a real outer sleeve. These guys get freezer bags with the ziplock cut off.

Same deal here. The 7's and 12's get cleaned and brand new inner and outer sleeves. I haven't been able to find anything to do the same for my 10's.

Is this common practice for most of you? I had never really thought to upgrading my inner sleeves.

It is for me.

When I get a record, first I clean it with anti-static spray and brush away the debris and dust. Then if it's a 7" or 10", it goes in one of the clear sleeves with the round bottom that fits into the dust sleeve.

12" get a square-like clear sleeve with a white background insert. The sleeves fit into the jackets sideways so the record can be inserted and removed without having to take out the sleeve.

Finally, all jackets get placed in small sleeves with resealable flaps. The mouth of the jacket faces the mouth of the sleeve, so I never need to take the jacket out of the sleeve.

It is for me.

When I get a record, first I clean it with anti-static spray and brush away the debris and dust. Then if it's a 7" or 10", it goes in one of the clear sleeves with the round bottom that fits into the dust sleeve.

12" get a square-like clear sleeve with a white background insert. The sleeves fit into the jackets sideways so the record can be inserted and removed without having to take out the sleeve.

Finally, all jackets get placed in small sleeves with resealable flaps. The mouth of the jacket faces the mouth of the sleeve, so I never need to take the jacket out of the sleeve.

This is essentially what i do

....so what do you guys do with the old paper inner sleeves and the poly bags? I wish i had money to do this with all of my records a I've already had a few jackets and packaging ruined by water damage, that could've been prevented had I dropped all my LPs in Poly Bags

Usually what i tend to do with the extras is save maybe about 10 just in case i run out of what i usually buy. the rest get recycled or thrown away. I guess i was lucky to start doing this when i first started buying records, because now i can't imagine paying for all the inner sleeves i've bought as i bought my records