New MFATGG and NOFX Frisbee Color vinyl now Up @ F

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they put some of the most recent Against Me! on eBay and I'm like 90% sure they were either the same price they had them for on the Fat Wreck site, or just slightly more. I don't think they're doing it to rip anyone off.

It's not fatlike for them to do it as an auction - maybe to keep ebay prices down, but with them jacking up the colored vinyl prices at the same time who knows...

I know they put some of the most recent Against Me! on eBay and I'm like 90% sure they were either the same price they had them for on the Fat Wreck site, or just slightly more. I don't think they're doing it to rip anyone off.

It's not fatlike for them to do it as an auction - maybe to keep ebay prices down, but with them jacking up the colored vinyl prices at the same time who knows...

Although I don't agree with them jacking up the colored vinyl prices, I slightly understand it. Look how many copies of their releases end up on eBay as soon as people get them (and sometimes even before they get them.) I'm sure it's meant to hopefully deter flippers from buying them.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes they do... Fat doesn't do pre orders without having them in hand already. Some people over at fww got theirs. I was just wondering about variants.

They are both blue BTW.

So far, no variants

This is 100% not true. Fat most certainly does pre-orders before vinyl is in stock. Not all the time, but I can guarantee you that they do. In this case, they may have already had them. If they had it all in stock, why would the Frenzal pre-orders and the OMM pre-orders not have arrived when they went live well before the NOFX and Gimmes?