New MFATGG and NOFX Frisbee Color vinyl now Up @ F

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because they are in stock doesn't mean they are going to ship it. Things have a release date for a reason.

I realize that. And I'm not trying to argue with you. But I can say with 100 percent certainty that sometimes Fat does POs without having the vinyl in stock.

This is true. I don't remember which one, but a release or two within the last year was delayed because the vinyl showed up late even though there was already a pre-order. I would guess 90% of the time Fat has the stuff in hand when they do pre-orders

yes you got a more rarer 7" than most. We get it.

He actually got the same black 7" that everybody got. His just happened to have a different (more rare) color of ink on the stamp for his. Don't get me wrong, i love Fat Wreck, but collectors putting a higher value on something like that is kind of retarded when you look at it that way.

Got both of these yesterday. Me First looks just like the one posted above but the Frisbee LP is more of a light blue than the one someone posted a pic of. Looks good though.

I posted pics of both here: http://invitationtotragedy.tumblr.com/

Most of the other pics I have seen over at the FWW make it look kind of teal. I think it may have just been the lighting of the image.